What two teams are in the driver's seat as far as the SWAC Championship

Originally posted by Ice Man
Amen, those in Reading 101 should be able to understand.

Since Noise Talka is in Reading 098, he may need a lil more time before he understands!!!!!

Ice,
When we stop, we'll take the wheel and drive on home!!!! We do appreciate yall driving part of the way though.

We gon keep lil jsue in the back seat though. I don't trust her!!!

MH,

Oh, hell naw. Only Braves driving this Benz. Like I said, you can ride in the front seat. You think them Cats and Dogs can ride together back there?

The way I see it now...
WEST
SU and GSU both still control their own destiny. The teams that wins the remaining SWAC games (SU-4, GSU-3) plays in the SCG. GSU can afford to lose one before Bayou Classic but SU can't

EAST
Alcorn- Win 4 SWAC games and go to the SCG
ASU - Needs to win 3 SWAC games and have Alcorn lose one game
JSU - Pretty much done for season. Should win 2 SWAC games but needs ASU to lose 2 of 3 SWAC games.

ERRRCH, Pump your Brakes

The Road to B'Ham goes through Alcorn State Misssissippi for the SWAC EAST.

Warning: Valley, Bama A & M and our cuzzins from Lynch Street, you best get your Schnit together.

Sorry Bama State, Kennedy blew it for you. (Class is Over):emlaugh:

???

Mighty Bee, you act as if Alcorn has never beat Jackson State. Remember, we are not Bama State. And we kick yalls azz.

Is Cole "Wishing" like Hughes was last year?

Don't be over here sassing your pappy, jsue!!!
You gon lose to them like clockwork and you know it!!!!!
Stop trying to fool yourself!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Don't worry. Gram is going to beat ASU like they stole something. Gram's offense is sorry but their ASU's defense is the sorriest.

You guys don't even realize that most of what you are doing is helping JSU out...even your wins.

So good luck Alabama State against AAMU (but if you loose I will BUY MH's ticket to see JSU in B'ham if he promises to sit beside me with a JSU shaker for the entire 60 minutes)

Good luck ALcorn against UAPB and AAMU.

The Alcorn loss to JSU and the ASU loss to Gram are both UNAVOIDABLE. So guys, do your parts and WIN so JSU can go to B'ham. :emlaugh:

TP,
No matter how you try to color it, jsue will NOT make it to the SCG!!!!!

I'm sure you're smart enough to realize that ASU is in the drivers seat!!!!!!

I'm smart enough to know that you will never say it!!!!

Just like you won't say that ASU has whooped your ass 2 yrs straight!!!!

WHEN we whoop A&M this weekend, will you give up then. Or will you start cheering for valley again??

MH,

I don't have to cheer for any dayum body because your team is the most suspect thing I have seen in a long time. I don't have to cheer for Gram to beat you. Their second string could beat ASU. You already know JSU will whoop Alcorn. So if anything I am cheering for Alabama State and Alcorn to win some games. You can do it.

Go ASU beat AAMU!! (actually this game won't hurt JSU win or lose kekekeke)

Go Alcorn!!! Beat AAMU and UAPB!!!

I just love me some Alabama State and Alcorn!!! Where can get some more of those Coldblooded handouts. I might go to Lenox and pass some out. :emlaugh:

MH, Go ahead a start a thread about how your team will beat Gram. LOL

Well, I feel that both of you will be either in front of a television on that day or in the audience cheering us on. So, go ahead and keep up the fuss and fight. You're doing nothing but contending for the #2 spot anyway.

MH,

Just because your sorry team struggled against Pine Bluff does not mean that mine will. Remember, your team and school are smalltime. Mine are not. UAPB is about to get embarrassed.

Here's the seating line up as 10/21.

Driver Seat: Alcorn and Grambling

Shot Gun: Alabama St and Southern

Back Seat: West (none) and JSU

Trunk: Pine Bluff, PV, TX Southern, MVSU, and Alabama A&M

TP,

Don't make me come back there. Keep that up and your azz will be walking. Just STFU and let the window down because some foul smell is coming from the back.

lol@Ice Man

You know how those back seat drivers are. Always running off at the mouth. Tell you what, ASU can reach back there and back hand jsue again to shut her up!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ice Man
Here's the seating line up as 10/21.

Driver Seat: Alcorn and Grambling

Shot Gun: Alabama St and Southern

Back Seat: West (none) and JSU

Trunk: Pine Bluff, PV, TX Southern, MVSU, and Alabama A&M

Yo L.C.,

Be careful with that shotgun!

:: keeps accidentally pointing it at the driver's head::

oops ! ! !

BOOM ! ! !

Dayum, hit a bump.

Well, I guess it'll be the Hornets in the SCG.

Accidents DO happen.

Duece,

You think I'm going to allow your azz up in my Benz with a shot gun.

MH,

You better talk to him before I put yall azz in the trunk.

Ice,

Just be happy we're letting yall drive around the block!!!!! You know, to get to Bham and the SCG, you have to take the interstate. And Alcorn is not ready for all that driving yet!!!! So, just be happy while you can and wave at all your friends while you take a spin round the block. Leave the real driving to the HORNETS!!!! By the time we get to Bham, Alcorn will probably be in the trunk!!!
:D

MH,

Here's a little coffee to wake your azz up. We took the interstate when we came to Bama to kick that azz, so the BRAVES know how to get to Bham. Lets talk about that Learners Permit the Bees have. Things you can do with a Permit:

1. Take the car around the block when you finish washing it.
2. Quick trip to the neighborhood store with your playmates (JSU and A&M)
3. Drive home after Church.

BTW, I see you got your drivers test coming up this week. If you don't pass the A&M test, you know damn well that you want pass the test given by the G-men.

Driver's seat my azz! GSU has already chartered a ride to the SCG.

Will someone explain to TP that GSU's "sorry" offense put 30 points on him and the referees this week.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
The Alcorn loss to JSU and the ASU loss to Gram are both UNAVOIDABLE. So guys, do your parts and WIN so JSU can go to B'ham. :emlaugh:

I don't know about Bama State's loss to Gram (Bama did beat big bad, JSU and "Superman" Kent).

However, what JSU doesn't realize is that <b>Alcorn has a defense!!</b> You all are constantly giving up 30-plus points a game!!
Kent is going to be able to put up 40 and 50 points a game all year. He only got 16 against Grambling.

Now, I'm tired of you back seat drivers doing all that talking!!! Shut up before I reach back there and slap you with that <b>back-hand right!!</b>

Back