What to do with urine?

JSTUS

THE WARHORSES!!!
'Urine man' sues police for $6m over 'unlawful arrest'

A South Carolina man who covers himself in urine whenever he's arrested is suing local authorities for the equivalent of $6m.

Shemuel Nahum Ben Yisrael from Yemassee claims he's been illegally imprisoned, defamed on police radio, emotionally distressed and assaulted by police.

He's suing his council, the mayor and police. He says he pours "stuff" on himself because the arrests are unlawful

The Carolina Morning News says he's been arrested around 20 times for trespassing.

The arrests have been made on property he claims he owns as a result of squatting on it for the past 10 years.

Yemassee police chief Sammy Rivers says he keeps buckets or bottles of waste around his property and dumps it on himself each time police try to arrest him.

"I can walk up to him right now and he'd run in the house and pour paint, urine and doo doo on him, whatever he can get his hands on," he said. "I try not to have no dealings with him."

Originally posted by JSTUS
Yemassee police chief Sammy Rivers says he keeps buckets or bottles of waste around his property and dumps it on himself each time police try to arrest him.

"I can walk up to him right now and he'd run in the house and pour paint, urine and doo doo on him, whatever he can get his hands on," he said. "I try not to have no dealings with him."

ACQUISTIVE PRESCRIPTION/PETITORY ACTION send help!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to keep them police off ya.. I am surprised he didn't have blood in there too like that dude from OZ did..

Originally posted by JSTUS
The arrests have been made on property he claims he owns as a result of squatting on it for the past 10 years .

:confused:

SS, Robber, somebody that know law, pls help me understand. If I take a squat somewhere for a long period of time, do I get to lay claim to that spot?

If so, I know this nice field of land that can use alittle fertilizing. :nod: :flippy:

Back