What ...... this is friday right?

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
And you know how we do it on fridays....

Well I don't have many FU's today

All I can say is FU to Sony for not having that adapter for the playstation with a USB connector, now I have to run some cat 5 cable into my kids room for them to get broadband instead of making a wireless network.

I've been forgetting for the past couple of weeks. I really don't have many FU's! Starting the New Year, I trying to cut back on the FU's, sooooooooooo

FU to everybody that I won't get to F in 03!
FU to the Love Triagle my friends are having. (Sick, Sick, Sick)
FU to this project I'm working on that kept me from going home.

That's really it for me guys!
Have a Great New Years Celebration!

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

What is this? Something like an orgy?

Yeah but on the DL, none of them know that the others are having sex with each other, some how most of them come back and tell me...... SICK SICK SICK!

Originally posted by ms.sonic96

Yeah but on the DL, none of them know that the others are having sex with each other, some how most of them come back and tell me...... SICK SICK SICK!

Umm, please tell me they are all goodlooking females in this love triangle. I have a thing for Lesbians.

Even if they are not all female, I will still pretend they are.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by ms.sonic96

hmmmmmmmmm...................are they looking for new partners?
laghost.gif

Ok here goes

Forget you to my neck for hurting right now. :rolleyes:

Forget you to after Christmas sales for getting me year after year.

Forget you to the oil change place that double-filled my engine with oil. :angry:

Forget you to the holidays for being almost over and everything will be back to normal soon...back to working hard. :(

Forget you to New Year's Eve for most likely going to be a repeat of the last one. :smh:

Dam, I miss FU friday again, these holidays got all my days screwed up.

oh well, just FU......

Back