What is your favorite song on the radio right now

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
My favorite two songs on the radio right now are:

Full Moon-Brandy
Hot In Herre-Nelly

And you call me wishy washy...Brandy's Full Moon huh?

I love Nelly's song and I like Tweet's "Call Me"

It's not too much to choose from with the talentless that we have these days.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My jam is this cut produced by one'of them Neptune boys called "Grinding". :nod:

I caint think of the name of the group(rappers)that's doing it; but, they'a new group produced by the Neptune fella.

I've severely taken a liking to Donnel Jones' "Girl you know that I need you" or something or another. Those lyrics are kinda' tight.

Hey Nasty! Do you happen to have the 2 versions of the song "Nasty Rock" that came out WAY back in the day (1981ish or 82ish)??? I downloaded the ONLY version available on audiogala* and I'd like the other version.

Holla'.

The Clipse

Originally posted by PsiSnake
My jam is this cut produced by one'of them Neptune boys called "Grinding". :nod:

I caint think of the name of the group(rappers)that's doing it; but, they'a new group produced by the Neptune fella.

Anige Stone's " I Wish I Didn't Miss You" and Tweet's "Call Me" and I like Ashanti's "Happy" that is when I listen to the radio.
Oh I also like that cut by Dirty Vegas " Day Gone BY" they have it in that nissan commercial or something...I girl is dancing to it in the passenger seat of the car.

Back