What is the weirdest........

I just recently tried this.......
Blue Cheese mixed with ketchup on fries. :idea:

It was good!! :p :)

Good topic!

I tried some Fried Alligator from Pappadeux..........taste like chicken with a different texture! :xeye: :lol:

The food that I thought was weird for people to eat is seafood because I don't eat it! :confused:

MAN

I LIKE LOTS OF DIFFRENT STUFF.....
I like Calamari......
I love crawfish.....
i like chittlins.. i had some last weekend in cali and they white guy i went to dinner with was what is that.. i was like hog guts....

I like gator it taste just like (barn hard trick) just a lil coarse
I love deer
i love c**n if smoked...
anything on the menu at this place call razzoo's in dallas....:D :D :D

and last but not least... i was at this place in houston eariler this year and d whiteman had me eating rattlesnake and i feel in love with it....
:D :D

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
What's your weirdest dish that is good as hell to you but others think it is disgusting? Or a dish that you've seen someone else eat that looks disgusting!

One thing I've seen people do that I wouldn't do is eat any kinda meat product uncooked.

I saw this fillipino lady I work with eat one of those eggs with the baby chick in it. She said it was a delicacy in her country.
I like Turkey chili with beans, I add tomatos, onions, and bell peppers all together with blue corn tortilla chips. It looks real nasty but its real good.

Re: MAN

Originally posted by NASTY_QUE_DAWG
I LIKE LOTS OF DIFFRENT STUFF.....
anything on the menu at this place call razzoo's in dallas....:D :D :D

Dude.....I love the Rat Toes at Razoo's....:D:D:D

-You should see the looks I get when I eat French fries and vanilla ice cream (it tastes like donuts to me)

-Blackeyed peas or pinto beans and sugar.

I got a few

I have a friend who grandmother just makes up new dishes to cook--chitterling casserole, bar-b-q'd fish
my friend came to church eating: potatoe, garlic, and vinegar one Sunday
I dont have any spaced out dishes, except on Thanksgiving I throw the deuce to the Jiffy and go for the dressing with my greens, sunflower seeds and vinegar

When I was prego, I couldn't live with pig feet

I saw my uncle eat turnip greens with WHITE bread!?!?

Caviar......................that is some nasty isht.

Frog legs, the first time I tasted them I like them.

I had a friend that ate..........get this................MOUNTAIN LION. He said it tasted good.

I've eaten squid

ethiopian chicken style (it is a hot, reddish wierd looking dish)

turtle soup-it's good

goat stew- it's good, I thought it was beef stew when I was eating it

What about buttermilk and cornbread, my daddy eats that.

I've eaten a lot of delicacies, but I can't name all of them. I would have to write a book to name all of them.

Originally posted by str8brave

What about buttermilk and cornbread, my daddy eats that.

how in the world could i forget this one, my DEAR eats this, she puts the cornbread in a glass of buttermilk, and eats it like ice cream, yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back