What is the weirdest........

ms.sonic96

JSU ON YOUR MIND!
What's your weirdest dish that is good as hell to you but others think it is disgusting? Or a dish that you've seen someone else eat that looks disgusting!

Snails.

I have never eaten them , but my cousin ordered some when we were in Paris. He was chowing down, until his younger sister told him what Escargot meant. I thought he was going to be sick, and that I would die laughing!

Squid.
A guy in the Computer Lab at Texas Southern was eating some one day. It was not the fried type but it was in a brown sauce. The stuff smelled bad :(. We wondered what the hell was that smell and he peaked over the the cubical trying to look as if nothing was wrong.

Raw spinach salad. I can't eat cooked spinach. I choke just by smelling cook spinach.But raw, I can eat an whole bag of it.

:rolleyes:

ugh!

Well when I was young, my sister and I used to dip out ham-n-cheese sandwiches in our kool-aid! umm-umm-good!:D

Now, I have to have ranch dressing with my pizza or I can't eat it

Kimchi:

Korean dish made from fermented cabbage and other Korean crap. The smell will not allow a sane person to eat it.

I like Calamari/Squid, it's an acquired taste, but it's pretty good.

As a teenager, my late cousin would eat eggs, and catsup. I thought it was pretty gross, until I tried it. It wasn't bad, but just the looks of it wouldn't allow me to throw it on my favorites list.

NICE

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
:

I thought my wife was the only person that does that. As a matter of fact she damn nears put ranch dressing on everything

Blue cheese dressing and fries.

I eat ranch dressing on:

baked potatoes, steaks, pizza, and salads

Yes Ranch is good on everything.

Steamed broccoli and Cucumber

Pizza
salad
Chicken (cooked any way)
French Fries (ranch and ketchup)
Hamburger (on the side)
Fish (if I don't have tarter sauce)

O, I have another one I thought it was gross watching my sister eat is but they were good together.

McDonalds french fries and McDonalds Ice Cream.

Why do peeps love to eat ice cream with something salty? I always thought that was a pregnant woman's thing.

i don't know but I'm not pregnant and haven't been since I've been eating it and my sis wasn't either!

But I never thought of it like that- Salty with something sweet.

me too....

man i gotta have that too, i think eating in A&M's cafe got me started on that.

but a lot of people i know think spinich and artichoke dip is just awful, but i luv it to death.

and i can't stand watching my family eat chitlins, just gross.

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Chitlins soaked with hot sauce

Can't eat most stuff without hot sauce though! And when I moved to south Louisiana I dayum near died when I saw people eating chitlins over rice! But I got with program and I eat them like that too...when in Rome! ;)

A'ight, here's a SPOON confessional...

I like Pancake syrup with my 'puddin':D

:eek2::eek2:

Ain't nothing like the taste of puddin'(boiled chicken) with a 'hint' of Maple.....

:p

:rolleyes:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was the only one that did that!!! That pizza & ranch dressing is on point!!! & my pizza must be a deep dish meatlovers from Pizza Hut! That is on point!

Re: MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Can't eat most stuff without hot sauce though! And when I moved to south Louisiana I dayum near died when I saw people eating chitlins over rice! But I got with program and I eat them like that too...when in Rome! ;)

Down south, we eat everything with rice!

Chitlins, Spagetti, Slaw and Cornbread on one plate. Not necessarily mixed together until you get down to the last few bites. lol

My wife says its gross, but I grew up in Memphis and thats how we got down.

Back