What if...

Kappalicious

KEEPER OF THE FLAME!!
You know how when you yawn someone else also yawns...what if it was some sort of cosmic law that when one person yawns another person yawns...but someone else other than the original person sees the second person yawn, so they yawn and so forth.

What if somebody didn't yawn and the cosmic atmospheres were disrupted causing the end of time as we know it??

What is your What If??

:D

Here's One

Here's one, I don't know if everyone will catch on to my "What if" but--"what if there was no God, no universe, no nothing, absolutely nothing existed" I mean completely nothing--Is it possible to imagine?
"What if Ashanti is fuggin Ja Rule", "What if that is R.Kelly in that video" "What if your mother actually turned out to be your father"

Whatever do you think?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You been drinking the water in Grambling?

Originally posted by Kappalicious
You know how when you yawn someone else also yawns...what if it was some sort of cosmic law that when one person yawns another person yawns...but someone else other than the original person sees the second person yawn, so they yawn and so forth.

What if somebody didn't yawn and the cosmic atmospheres were disrupted causing the end of time as we know it??

What is your What If??

:D

Back