What do you do when...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah Kema, what Fortissimo had sed

now just how many toaster ovens did you guys receive?:D

MH and unknown, y'all crazy.

Haaaaaaaa! Unknown! Cute! Real cute!

Dtown, we only received one toaster oven and that was today. Everything else was from our gift registry or a gift that someone chose like crystal bowls or crystal picture frames...etc...

and I did not receive not ONE crock pot! LOL

Crock pots for everybody !!!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
LOL @ you Kema; well a crock pot is what you'll get from moi then.

:emlaugh: :D :p

A brother sure could be using a home cooked meal in a crock pot.........

Dtown, when are you gonna have that mug sent to the Evanses so I can get my Brotherman from the 5th floor on and get me a bowl of stew instead of making a sammich ?

That SOB didn't put the beautiful card I bought, in there with the toaster oven. :mad:

I knew his ********** arse couldn't understand English anyway. :redhot:

Oh! You're welcome. :D

Originally posted by Tara
That SOB didn't put the beautiful card I bought in there with the toaster oven. :mad:

I knew his ********** arse couldn't understand English anyway. :redhot:

Oh! You're welcome. :D

LMAO !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Tara, I looked at the gift receipt and it is from Willow Brook Mall...so as I was getting my investigative skills on... I thought... "Tara lives near Willow Brook... I'll call and ask her tonight..."

Thank you beautiful Soror! Happy Birthday! ;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tara,

My hubby overlooked the card when he ripped the paper open to get to the gift. We found that beautiful card! Thanks again and much love Soror!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Tara,

My hubby overlooked the card when he ripped the paper open to get to the gift. We found that beautiful card!

Uhn huh....just like a bad azz little kid at Christmas time. :rolleyes: :D

"Sitcho azz down Lil' Mike, and wait till your brother and sister wake up!" :mad: :p

Mannnnn.....

She told me to open it and that's what I did. Most of the gifts that got sent to us by UPS had the card inside the box. Not taped to the box. I just openened it from the wrong side. :D

You and Val need to do some on-line shoppin'. We got plenty mo' on our Registry for you to purchase. ;)

CVS has a sale on stuff....

Man...don't you be givin' me no dayum orders! :mad:

But you have a point, though...;)

Now that I got all my OTHER stuff outta the way, I can see what else is going on.

Where are y'all registered again? :D

What can I get for $.63 ?

What, y'all not registered at Rent-A-Center??? :eek:

Dang...I heard they merchandise for the low-low...:(

Oh well, I'll see what I can do! :)

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...everywhere we go.... Hee hee!

Dtown! I thank you and Mike thanks you! When you come to town, I'll cook you something in that pot!

Ohhhh Snap! Where is Nita... I want her to know that I got that calphalon skillet ....she needed it for something last week...LOL ****snicker*****

Ntelekt, whatever you give us Boo... ;)

Dtown! I thank you and Mike thanks you! When you come to town, I'll cook you something in that pot!

You mean you aren't gonna 'season' the pot before she comes into town ?

I'm sure you can get your simmer on with some red beans.....and other cajun delicasies !!

Tara,

My hubby overlooked the card when he ripped the paper open to get to the gift. We found that beautiful card! Thanks again and much love Soror!

Well I'm glad to hear that! :)

::glaring at Mike:: :rolleyes: :D

Back