What Did You Use To Get...

ZNSPR8502

Meet, act & depart...
What Did You Use To Get... often at a point between being a kid to a high senior, that you LOVED, but you can't or simply don't get now that you are away from home?

Ex: Mom use to cook this Rice Puddin' on certain Sundays that was to die for. Having that Rice Puddin' and watching my Steelers or Lakers on Sunday after church was something I use to look forward to and that I sometimes still crave... Like today :)

PEACE!!!

My granny's german chocolate cake and her chicken and dumplings.

Is it Thanksgiving yet?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Anything cooked by moy mother. She act like she ain't gotta cook no more.

Dayum, Nita in I actually agree on something. I miss my mother's 7-Up cake, as well as my late great-grandmother's green apple bread pudding, my mom can make it, but not like my gg.

I also miss my mothers grits, I can make some grits, but not like big red.

NICE

My grandmother's cold fried chicken. Every weekend, during high school we would drive the 19 miles to visit Mah-dear. She would always say "Black boy (I was her favorite:D ), I cooked some chicken for your mannish azz." Then she would say "That boy just like my daddy, took his color and even like that cold azz chicken like paw".

She passed 5 years ago, and I miss her goodbye kisses so much!:(

My Grandmothers Sweet Potato Pie. She had the best. I won't anyone else's. The old folks called them Nicca's in a blanket. umm, umm, good!!!

Originally posted by cat daddy
My Grandmothers Sweet Potato Pie. She had the best. I won't anyone else's. The old folks called them Nicca's in a blanket. umm, umm, good!!!

My mother's homemade rolls... Man!!!! Memories, those memories... get in my way... my way. my waaayyy... :)

PEACE!!!

Back