What "Clique" did you belong to?

limefree

"SIN MIEDO"
What kind of "Clique or Circle" did you run with back in high school ? I was looking at that new Carrie movie and it started me to thinking dayum we weren't that evil.
Were you in the group that set Carrie off or were you like Carrie without all that craziness?
I kicked it with a group of friends that I basically grew up with. We were kinda in between popular and nerdy, we had our own little thing going. At the beginning of our Senior year we evolved from a "Clique" to something else and we thought we were little bad azzes.
Whats the worst thing that you and your friends did to that unpopular group or person?

I kicked it with most of my boys I went to Jr. High school with! Still do! I guess if you wanna say the football team, you can. Those guys were like my brothers, dayum I miss 'em :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I was in the "popular" clique in school, but I never did anything to the kids who were unpopular. I was cool with all of them.

I hung with the clique that everyone always came lookin for when there was trouble. Basically, it was everyone in my neighborhood. The older ones too. We went from town to town and everyone in our rivalry towns knew our names, but we didnt know theirs. For some reason, they always wanted to start trouble when we came to visit their women. :confused: Go Figure.........

I was with da band folk needlessly to say. Most of auxlilaries kind of hung together because we all had the same lunch. We were pretty much cool with everyone, even the athletes. They always be like "Man when we come out the locker room, play dat new Snoop Dogg." lmao

I usually kept to myself if I wasn't with my boyfriend, but other than that, I hung with some band folks cause even the band was "cliquish." :rolleyes:

Once I became a junior, the freshman and sophmore band members were hanging with me cause I was like a big sister (Oha, sounds familiar? :lol: )

Now once I got into college........that's a whole different book! :lol:
But I was never the "cliquish" type........I'm friends with everyone! :nod:

Well I hung with mostly band folk...I was a Majorette(Twirler) my last 3yrs of high school. Now my freshman yr I hung with all my freinds from middle school but sophomore-senior year I hung with my band family & them was some crazy mofos! Always getting into trouble..I would just sit back & laugh at they azz when they got in trouble.:lmao: *wonders what they are up to now* I know some of them are still crabing in the band at PV now that's some funny ish!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Since I was in the band, I hung around band folks. We were totally serious about music. We were nerds in high school, could'nt get any play from the sistahs.

But once we entered college, the tables were turned. My buddies and I were in differnent funk bands that played in clubs in Little Rock and Pine Bluff.

For some reason those same sistahs who would not give us any play in high school called us stuck up because we did not talk to them in college. People on the yard though, called everybody in the band crazy! But we did not care because we were having to MUCH GOTDAYUM FUN! ;)

I ran solo till the middle of my junior year. Then I hung with some of my CB's. Which now with most of them I wish I haven't done, fake a** knee-grows:mad:

The neighborhood folk. Most of em were in jail or somewhere by the time we hit highschool though....

I was in a little high school clique. We were "LLE" Lovely Ladies of Elegance. We all hung out, stepped, went to HBCU games together, everything. It was about 14 of us, and within that, 4 of them were my closest friends. Funny, we still plan things and hook up over the holidays. We, for the most part, have remained close.

We were a part of the "popular" crowd, but we weren't the "stuck-up" crew. We were the clown crew. We were down to earth, and we laughed and joked, but we were pranksters. Most of the girls in my circle were involved in school activities (Honor Society, Band, Pom Squad, Student Council)..

I must say, hanging with them really made High School so memorable!

the band clique, a lot of us took the same classes, the ones who took the college prep classes that were in the band were basically my main clique cause we were always around each other.

I didn't run with one. I didn't hang too much with people I went to middle school with, and I only had a select few I rolled with outside of band practice. Usually I was with people I'd been knowing since elementary or for a long time. Sometimes you'd see me with peeps I took honors or computer classes with.

I was one of those cats that everybody knew but was not necesarily popular. Mainly I hung out with fellas within the band that were living their live's for Christ. We did not ostrasize anyone or make it seem like we were better, we just happened to hang out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I was never in a so-called "clique". I hung out with a select few and we did our own thing, I'm still that way today. I didn't bother nobody and they damn sure didn't bother me.

Well, in Alabama we had high school frats sponsored by real fraternities........and even if they were the pits in every aspect, they were popular. Well, I did not join any but I was on line for Sigma Chi....(suaving everywhere):D . But I just chilled with everyone, even though I was the quiet one in HS. Everyone like me and I ain't have any problem with no one.

Yall bringing bsck memories

I remember back in HS I was in this lil clique called (H&M). We were the pretty boys of the school who thought our isht didn't stank.

When I got to college I mainly kept to myself when I wasn't around my CB's.

Back in the day when I was a youngsta, I rolled with my neighborhood circle of homies that I coud trust. In high school, I stayed to myself mostly, with only hanging around a few peeps I could stand. College days, I still see the peeps from the days and have met up with some more bros that I roll with.

Re: Yall bringing bsck memories

Originally posted by LUCKY
I remember back in HS I was in this lil clique called (H&M). We were the pretty boys of the school who thought our isht didn't stank.

When I got to college I mainly kept to myself when I wasn't around my CB's.

That sounds like a group my little homeboy was in at TownView.
Is that the same cligue?

I only had 53 people in my class. There were not enough people to have a "CLIQUE"

I was in a band clique. It was the percussion section for the most part. I played snare drum. Most of us was in this high school fraternity called Alpha Phi Theta. Birmingham has a lot of high school fraternities and sororities with charters dating back to the 70s.

Originally posted by Kay Bee
I was one of those cats that everybody knew but was not necesarily popular. Mainly I hung out with fellas within the band that were living their live's for Christ. We did not ostrasize anyone or make it seem like we were better, we just happened to hang out.

I feel you on that one. I was not the one running around trying to be everyone in the band friend or trying to steal the popular people's fame for myself. I was not trying to be popular, but all the "popular" people in the school knew me by name. Sometimes I didn't even know them by face but they knew me. Even now sometimes they speak when I don't even see them. IT was so funny on TSP a few months ago someone arguing with me about popularity because I wasn't trying to be everyone friend. He was talking ish because he was supposedly one of the popular people from the band, or he was at least running up behind them trying to hang with them. But I guarantee you from of the people who were popular over the whole school know me by name and face than he.

Back