What black college has the best looking girls period

I have only been Hampton, Grambling and Xavier. I must say Hampton had some cuties...at Gram I saw some cuties too. When I went up to Xavier "whew" is all I can say. Now doing 4 1/2 yrs at SU I can say with bias ofcourse...LOL that there were some cuties on the yard from all over. Chocolate to high yella' and the ones from Alexandria, Opelousas and surrounding areas...mmmm.

Alway's have a NAME and DORM of a student.:nod:
A worker's name is alway's a ticket in.....................AUTOMATIC WAVE IN. :lol:
You would have been waved through.

You PANICKED.......................Stay cool under questioning. :lol:

Now you tell me. Man, I didnt panic. I just thought that my college id would be sufficient and I just told the truth. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think in college everybody knows who the stunnas are.
You either had them, dated them, or stood in line waiting for them to
Get hurt so you could try to make a come up.

I was dating one of the
Stunnas @ JSU & she gave me a picture. That picture fell out of
My stack of books & slid across the floor in class one day. Man dudes started diving
On the floor after that picture asking me ?How you get that picture? ?Whatchew know about her?
blah blah blah :lmao:

Another time a stunna walked pass the Que tree, all the bruhs started hitting on her,
Then she said ?I?m already involved with one of your frats? they were like who?
She said ?Tony?

I come out the Science building here come every Que on the yard!!!

?Set it owt dog!!!? I?m like :xeye:

A stunna is a dream chick, that will make you wanna put
Yellow roses on her car & stuff. Make you wanna fight dudes over her
Make you work full time hours at ya part time job to have cash to spend on her etc.

Oh and Tougaloo
Let?s just say if you were a Pre-Med major Life was good. :tup:

She go to Tougaloo-David Banner. Man we snuck cats in the trunk to get in. We used to always go and wash clothes for free too. 5 dollars would get us over their and back.

Su cats act like we don't get the girls from LA,NY,Detroit,Chicago, St Louis. Man we had stunnas for days when I was on the yard. And my little brothers says it has not changed. That's all he dates. I'm not gone put us above anyone but JSU is no slouch(SP).

By the way Xavier and Dillard. Man. I talked to this chick from Dillard that was a stunna and that voice man.:jump:

Since you mentioned Xavier 2 of the shortest, finest, yellowest deltas
on earth went to Xavier, we did summer intern together, both are physicians
now, with the sweetest demeanor you've ever witnessed. You ever seen someone and you knew this right here was proof positive that there is a God?
I'm telling you they killed it!!!!!

JSU wasn't half stepping in the good looking menses dept. back in the day, either. :nod:

She go to Tougaloo-David Banner. Man we snuck cats in the trunk to get in. We used to always go and wash clothes for free too. 5 dollars would get us over their and back.

Su cats act like we don't get the girls from LA,NY,Detroit,Chicago, St Louis. Man we had stunnas for days when I was on the yard. And my little brothers says it has not changed. That's all he dates. I'm not gone put us above anyone but JSU is no slouch(SP).

By the way Xavier and Dillard. Man. I talked to this chick from Dillard that was a stunna and that voice man.:jump:

Don't let the N'awlin accent hook you!!! You'll be paying rent, car note, and water bill and won't know how things got to that point.:flippy:

Not downing JSU, but I think SU and Howard had the most diverse population! I think Louisiana enrollment at SU-Baton Rouge was less than 50%, everybody else was from outta state. I ain't sleeping on Tougaloo either, two of the finest girls in BR that graduated high school the same year I did , went to tougaloo, uh, Carama(sp) Quiet, and Tasha (something). And my homeboy who grew up across the street went there and pledge Que in 94.

Texas Southern University of course and PV. We don't need diversity at any Texas campus. I'm not being biased. And I'm willing to be a good number of the attractive women at SU's campus are from Houston. *wonders why the TX schools are left out of everything
oh well
Just take a trip to Houston before you folks pass judgement like most folks do.

Texas Southern University of course and PV. We don't need diversity at any Texas campus. I'm not being biased. And I'm willing to be a good number of the attractive women at SU's campus are from Houston. *wonders why the TX schools are left out of everything
oh well

I live here...so my comment about SU stands.

Not downing JSU, but I think SU and Howard had the most diverse population! I think Louisiana enrollment at SU-Baton Rouge was less than 50%, everybody else was from outta state. I ain't sleeping on Tougaloo either, two of the finest girls in BR that graduated high school the same year I did , went to tougaloo, uh, Carama(sp) Quiet, and Tasha (something). And my homeboy who grew up across the street went there and pledge Que in 94.

I remember Karramah Quiet. Went to the Lab back in the days.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'll tell u what about Valley. We had some nice looking women, but that wasn't our forte. If u like hips, thighs, and booty then you would have loved going to the Valley!

oh well

Hey, that was one of the first things I mentioned. I knew 10 gals from Da "H" that look like/better than Beyonce, before Beyonce was in high school!

Yeah, but now TxSU is mostly Mexican. They still have a fair share, but the hispanics have taken that mugg over(not that I mind a little Goyo in my beans and rice:ebrow: , Just don't fry the beans)

Wrong, TSU is still 94% African American. Every school has there fare share of beuties but when you make road trips to other schools the women look better because you aren't used to seeing them every day. I've been to GSU, SU, PV and I personally think my Yard around 12 noon, is nothing to play with. We have some good looking women

Have you been to SU around 12 noon?

man what?? Try about 11:30 to 11:45am!!:ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow:

:topic:

These chirren also call the days where the College of Business dressed up on Wednesdays as Pretty Wednesday. I was like WTF? :confused: :retard:

I didnt want to seem biased either but let the truth be told.
TSU over the last few years has produced some thoroughbreds. I mean in the past on visits to TSU I would always see nice looking WELL DRESSED women. Lately, I have seen Stars & Stallions walk the yard in scattered masses. Indeed what can you say about Texas women.

PV's women are point too!! PV's campus is transferring to a more urban campus. Plus the urban areas are moving out to PV. The women there now are becoming more trendier I would say. Traditionally, diversity played a role in making PV's star quality.

SU, all i can say is a hot bed light skinned sistahs, which will get me to go visit their campus anytime I get anywhere near Baton Rouge!

Hampton, and Norfolk too!! The women at Norfolk remind me of the women at SU however, those east coast women have a whole different culture than women from the SOuth.

I guess it comes down to what u prefer in women.

Really? I do remember her older sister too! :ebrow: CLAUDE HAM MERCY!!!

Yeah, Miriam and my sister were good friends back in da day. But Erica went to school at Howard and Miriam went to Atlanta to make her mark as a scrippa. But she was ridiculously fine:sperm: ( I woulda thought she was surgically enhanced if I hadn't seen her at 14, 15, and 16 with my own eyes).

Back