What black college has the best looking girls period

Ooooh! You ain't lying. Naturally I'm partial to the yard. But SU and Howard both have women from New York to LA and everywhere in between. The Cali girls were so model fine, and the TX girls so thick in the right places (I knew 100 Beyonces before Destiny's Child was in Jr. high), Chicago crew all I could say was DAMN!!! and FLA brought those 6 ft tall toned beauties (Jax, U remember Goldie and her sister and the crew from MIa), and on top of all that you still have the best of Louisiana, with pretty little mamas so yella that they glow in the dark, and sexy dark stallions so black that if you pour hot water on them you would get coffee. Damn I miss the yard, where variety is truly "The Spice of Life.

:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OK, I will add some of my $0.02.

In '95 I took a ride around Tallahassee and visited the FAMU/FSU engineering school. Of course I took a ride around FAMU. It was during the semester break in August before the fall semester. Let me say that I would not have mind taking that ride during the semester to see more members of the opposite sex. From the few that I saw, I liked what I did see in the young ladies. :cool:

As for PV and TSU the sight seeing was nice when PV and TSU played the Labor Day Classic outside on a warm late summer night. :)

A few other places that I have liked have been Alabama A&M, Fort Valley State and the Atlanta University Center.

just glance at your AKA and Delta Chapters to get somewhat of an idea...but I remember Southern having a fine Zeta chapter when I was a freshman....

Back