8:27 Central Time

Fussing at my children to take their Bath :redhot:

Listening to my four year old singing in the bathtub

Telling my son it is his turn to take his bath

Surfing the Net

Praising God and asking him for guidance

Listening to both children sing gospel songs:jump: :

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Today sucks...why? Because I am still sick. But it is also a day of celebration and rejoicing because this is the last day of deer season on my management area. And I won't have to listen to one more story about the one that got away, or one more dude tell me he read some magazine or saw some hunting show on TV and that I need to start doing my job the way he thinks that I should do it!

Life will be great as soon as I get over this cold, and get me a hot woman!

At the moment, I am seating my children in alphabetical order, so they'll know where they should sit tomorrow, as well as surpressing the urge to walk down the hall and flathand this worthless assed "guidance counselor" we have in her fugging THOAK!

BATCH!

Well after reading some of your post, I am also sitting her gloating that I am not a teacher dealing with other peoples bad arse kids....

And even happier that I am nobody's parent dealing with bad arse kids of my own.

Originally posted by Suge
Well after reading some of your post, I am also sitting her gloating that I am not a teacher dealing with other peoples bad arse kids....

And even happier that I am nobody's parent dealing with bad arse kids of my own.

I'm glad I'm not that gator you have to go catch later on. He A$$ is grass.

Originally posted by Vinita
At the moment, I am seating my children in alphabetical order, so they'll know where they should sit tomorrow.

I got madd respect for teachers!! I couldn't do the job; kids too grown these days.

Right now, I'm at the job working on some stories.

Nita, I hope you never 'snap'

Originally posted by Vinita
At the moment, I am seating my children in alphabetical order, so they'll know where they should sit tomorrow, as well as surpressing the urge to walk down the hall and flathand this worthless assed "guidance counselor" we have in her fugging THOAK!

BATCH!

Nita,

You need to go on a lecture circuit called "Ike'n Folks -- From a Female Perspective !!". You could sell posters and t-shirts and everything !!! :lecture:

Back