What are you people doing?

Suge

The Phat Mack
I'm just stitting here waiting for a fax, and I have been waiting for the last 2 hours. Nobody is on IM for me to chat with, the covey of quail outside my office flew away before I could get a picture, and to top it all off I am sick!! But as soon as the freakin fax gets here, I am going home for the day, get in bed, and will myself better!

What are you people doing...what's going on in your lives these days. Mine is plain and simple, it consist of work, playstation, books, and CD's. I'm just waiting on April 24th so I can escape this town for a while and hit the East Coast!

Well Suge sweety...

I am very busy these days... Between work, school, my non-profit work, my mentoring lil half nake girls at church and between cussing out black men for acting simple I say I am -14 hours a week.

But I will always make time for you sweet man... and hey if I press my hair out it cover the middle of my neck... :)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I can't seem to get this cold out of me, nothing that has me taking time off from work but enough to make me feel kind of bad. Can't wait till noon so I can go home and get in my bed for the rest of the afternoon.

I just finished reading a story about 120 people dying in the subway in South Korea because set a liquid on fire. 140 were injured.

Then I read a story regarding the guy who killed his whole family (wife, kids, and girlfriend)...The details of his suicide note was released today.

:(

Yeah I heard about that story J4J. When I saw wife and girlfriend in the same sentence.........I knew it was bad.

Fiyah....you sound like me. I just hate this scratching throat that I have. The bad thing is that I have a seminar to conduct tonight on wild turkeys. By the time I am done talking, I will be without a voice tomorrow!

man Toi, please don't mentionmentoring. I am thinking about taking on this 13 year old......but I can't stand his silly arse mother. I mean I really don't like the woman. But we will see what happens.......and if youhave to press it, that means that you don't have a perm right. Sorry, Suge don't do naturals!

Suge and Fiyah, hope y'all feel better.

Nothing going on here but work, work, and mo work.

Peace and Hair Grease!!!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Then I read a story regarding the guy who killed his whole family (wife, kids, and girlfriend)...The details of his suicide note was released today.

:(

That was a pretty grusome scene, my dept made that call friday night.

Well baby, besides work, I've been doing some traveling.

I finally got my computer up and running again, so I could <b>finally</b> do some work for TSU's alumni web site.

My dog had surgery to have a tumor removed. Luckily it was benign.

I got a tattoo.

I have been visiting the salon weekly, just how you like. The hair's past the shoulders again; avec perm. :hat:

That's about it ...

Well I have been a bit busy at work. But for the most my life is uneventful. It consits of TV, music and my PC. Since you folks aint been posting much on here. I just check my email and go to bed.

I just got over a cold also Dawg, had it all weekend. Right now I'm at lunch, so I am just chillin, and listening to Maxwell while surfing the net.

Dayum I guess everybody is sick huh? I normally stay away from colds as long as I stay away from people, which isn't that hard for me. I normally get sick when I go home, and my siblings bring me all the germs they got from school, etc.

Tara....you got tatted, where? As long as you didn't go and get one of those gaudy tats on your arm like Mary J, or on your thigh like so many women I have seen....

Aside from scratching my azz, not too much.

*wondering about the tattoo.........thinking about meeting Tara over there----->*

I'm about to prepare for a meeting to listen to gripes and bellyaching from our Engr bosses from the Far East .:lecture:

And, I'm also pinching pennies and making some moves cause Phatback Jr. Jr. will be here in about 4 weeks. Anybody want to baby sit ? :D

I'm suffering with some kind of cold/sinus problem and even though the sun is out...it feels rather gloomy. I am hoping this will pass soon.

Tara, I hope your tattie is nice, and I hope you sit on it. LOL

Fiyah: I can only imagine what your department's eyes saw. It was utterly sad just listening to it. When I read some of his note today, I just kept think he was sick in the head. He didn't want his children to live without him....

Originally posted by Suge
The bad thing is that I have a seminar to conduct tonight on wild turkeys.

I have seen several seminars conducted with Wild Turkey. They consisted of a bunch of old men cussing and lying while drinking the stuff. Mighty Dog has attended many of these seminars.

Is the State of Florida paying for you to do this? Are there any openings on your staff for seminar moderators?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Harrassing (sexually) women around the building and the mall and the eatery. :tup:

It's just a matter of time.... :shame:

Nothing much, here just harldy working and being bored!

Listening to Vivian Green for the first time, only three songs spark my interest.

Uhhhh, other than that, just chilling bout to get back on track at the gym.

Can't wait to take me a trip, to get out of ATL for a minute.

Hope your seminar goes well and all yall sick folks get well.

My Turn! My Turn! :wavey:

I have been verifying some Test Procedures for my manager. Getting ready for an EDS-PLM I-DEAS 10 NX Webcast on Thursday. Being the CAD Admin that I am, giving my opinions on the Windows 2000 Deployment. Looking for information about I-Deas 10 NX, in which I can't find. And Surfing the TSPN...

I have been busy. :):):):):)

Keeping busy with work and adjusting to the new job.

It's Tuesday, and I'm ready for the weekend already.

Same ole, same ole here. Church, work, meeting after meeting, <font color=red>Delta</font color=red>, reading Baby Momma Drama by Carl Weber (I'll finish today/tonight), telling the devil he is a liar, community service, raising my brother from two hours away, accepting the most recent learning experience, got new car insurance today, teaching aerobics tonight, enjoying life, counting down to Juvember when I will be taking a much needed vacation. :eek: My time is coming. Relaxation.

Originally posted by Suge
Tara....you got tatted, where? As long as you didn't go and get one of those gaudy tats on your arm like Mary J, or on your thigh like so many women I have seen....

It's a small pink and green butterfly at the base of my spine. ;)

what I'm doing right now

Right now, I'm looking for a new job. My contract ended in January. Also, I'm currently working on an MBA from the University of Phoenix on-line. That's pretty much what a brother is up to these days.

Congratulations Phatback on your new addition to the family.

I have been snowed in since Sunday. It wasn't that bad considering.. ;)

Today, I finally got out and went to the mall. I go back to work tomorrow.

Originally posted by Tara

It's a small pink and green butterfly at the base of my spine. ;)

It would have been nice for you to have it where Entice have her butterfly......:devil2: and since you like taking pictures you need to let us take a peek........:devil2: ;)

And you wonder why I have chirrens for him!

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg

I have seen several seminars conducted with Wild Turkey. They consisted of a bunch of old men cussing and lying while drinking the stuff. Mighty Dog has attended many of these seminars.

Is the State of Florida paying for you to do this? Are there any openings on your staff for seminar moderators?

:xeye: :lmao: Sorry Suge, my babycakes, just ain't right! :D

I am just doing the regular stuff I do when it is not football season...

Taking Superstar to practice and to his games every Saturday, his team is undefeated and he is the gott dayum bomb!!!!

Coaching my mock trial team, competition is in less than 2 weeks.

Getting selected Distinguished Mother of the Year by my JJ chapter. :blush:

Imparting wisdom to hungry minds.

Assuring access to justice for all peoples.

and some other stuff....

Same Ole Same Ole

DAYUM when does football season starts?????

Back