What Are The Odds of Prairie Winning Saturday

Dr. Sweet NUPE

I've got 1000 to 1 that they win..........

Let me explain my rationale. Prairie View will win if and only if:
1. Their dancers give every player on Grambling's team some head while Hymes is calling hike.

2. Their band put on pads. We all know they like to fight and play rough.

3. Did I mention the part about dancers and oral stimulation?

4. Doug forfeits.

5. I really hate to say this one but.......if there's another terrorist bombing and Prairie View shows up after all NCAA games are cancelled.

6. I did mention the dancers providing oral stimulation?

THIS GAME WITH PV IS A DANGEROUS GAME.PV HAS NOTHING TO LOSE.EVERY YEAR PV STARTS OUT ON FIRE THEN SIMMERS LATE.THEY HAVE TALENT ALSO BUT NO DEPTH.THE CHANCESARE SLIM FOR PV.IN FACT......................
LUTHER WILL ADMIT THAT HE IS SINGING TO MEN BEFORE PV BEAT GSU

OPRAH WILL STAY ONE SIZE BFORE PV BEATS GSU

COOP WILL WIN SMARTEST COACH OF THE YEAR BEFORE PV WINS SAT.

Women will not have mooth swings before pv beats gsu

TD JAKES WILL WEAR CONRNROLLS BEFORE PV BEATS GSU

Women across the country will not Talk for TWO DAYS BEFOE PV BEATS GSU.

GSU 57
PV 14

LOL

PV has about as much chance as beating GSU as we PV fans have preventing the wannabe 504 boyz and gulz from area code 318 :confused: from taking their shirts off :eek: and twirling it about their heads while sangin'....
<i>
"Gramba-ling-ling.... Go head and raise up!!!!! Take your shirt off.... and twirl ova' your head..... JUS' LIKE A HELAAAAA-COPTER!!!!! ....... Who am IIIIIIIIIIII???????!!!!!!! *falling backwards*..."
</i>
:emlaugh:

<font color=purple>
If we can keep it somewhat "tight" until the start of the 4th qrtr, it'll be interesting. I'll be on GSU's side (hopefully) dressed in the royal colors from head to toe givin' Dug "L". :D LOL </font> <i>"Dug! Dug! You hear me Dug! The attny genrl child support enforcement of Tejas wants to talk w/ you!!!!!"</i> :emlaugh:

GR, STOP IT .COMPETITIVE IN THE FIRST QTR.ONCE THAT EMOTION RUNS OUT OF PV THE GAME WILL BE OVER AT HALFTIME. I WILL BE THERE LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME.GRAM IS READY.HYMES CONFIDENCE IS SOARING HIGH.HELL RUSH FOR 100YDS SAT. WRITE IT DOWN .PASS FOR 280YDS.THIS GAME WILL BE OVER BEFORE OPRAH'S NEXT DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 56
PV 10
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr . 60, GR's insight has proven to be bullet-proof most of the time. If he sez the game will be competitive, believe you me, the game will be competitive. Bring that overrated bunch that's ridin' the wave of beating up on some white folx in OREGON (of all the DAYUM places) to the bowl and we'll show you!

PVAMU 27
GSU 26 (Dug is too emotional and all that arse up in the stands will keep him distracted :emlaugh: )

Ignorance is bliss but STUPIDITY last a lifetime!!!!!

Originally posted by Panthro
Mr . 60, GR's insight has proven to be bullet-proof most of the time. If he sez the game will be competitive, believe you me, the game will be competitive. Bring that overrated bunch that's ridin' the wave of beating up on some white folx in OREGON (of all the DAYUM places) to the bowl and we'll show you!

PVAMU 27
GSU 26 (Dug is too emotional and all that arse up in the stands will keep him distracted :emlaugh: )

I agree w/ you DSN...

The STUPIDITY that Dug displays has lasted a lifetime... :(

:flamethro GSU

Back