What are some things that really annoy you?

ooh ooh

I hate it when someone asks a question, and then answers it before hearing my answer - why ask me if you already know the answer?!!

I hate it when people in constomer service get MAD ATTITUDES when you go in their place of business-like their doing me a favor.

I hate it when some black peeps talk to you like ish and expect you to take it just because you're black too, but when other people come around, they turn to sheep.

I hate it when people bring their BAD AZZ kids to your house and let them run amuck and THEN gets an attitude if you ASK them to chill out :redhot: - keep them at home if you won't teach them how to behave.

Last, but not least, I it when someone calls the house with the wrong number and asks if I am sure what MY number is :confused: WTF???

Re: Re: Top 5 things that annoys me the most" by Yvette

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

You know.....I'd be more than willing to take you up on that offer.
"Full Cavity Search"/Check-up complimentary of SUPA...:goof: (lol)

:lmao: @ Supakat.........you stupid!!!

LITTLE THINGS

(uh-no pun intended yvette23,,) :D

An eye lash breaking off and getting in your eye when you are nowhere near a mirror! and when, as a kid, momz used to be trying to blow dat mug out and be spittin' all in your face. :redhot:

why is it that your nose don't itch until you you put on dem yellow gloves and start washing dishes or doing major house cleaning? And don't be camping or crashing at somebody house and go to sleep in your clothes. Every place you can't get to ITCHES! Nothing ever itches until you can't scratch it good! :redhot:

Hearing a jam on the radio that I like and them not giving the name of the artist or the album, and subsequently not being able to give em a name at the CD store!!!!!! I HATE THAT!!!! :redhot:

Fellas,,,, as a kid,,, when it came time for DUDE at the barber shop to edge da back. It would either tickle like heck OR PINCH YOUR NECK!!!!! :bawling:

1.Nigra's who leave food and empty containers in your vehicle when you drop them home. And you don't notice until you get home.

2. People that don't wash they're hands before they eat.

-People that talk during movies.
-People with outrageous hairstyle's that sit in front of you at the movies.

A lot of things annoy me and if you're one of them...you'll know it!

It annoys me to ask someone a question, and instead of them answering the question, they ask one...AS IF!!!

It annoys the "L" outtah me for a greedy arse hairdresser to book me for a hair appointment @ 9 and not get to me until 30 minutes to an hour later. How'd the hair dressers of the world like it if...I str8 leave their arse after they perm my
hair and wash it out and NOT PAY.:redhot:

It annoys the "L" out of me to hear someone always wants to dish out the criticism and they're not able to take that ish right back with INTEREST! Especially if they get an attitude when you get on their arse about their flaws and downfalls....AS IF!!!

LIARS annoy the "L" outtah me. Especailly, those who are boasting or trying to impress someone or a group! AS IF!!!

It annoys the "L" outtah me when people call me on my cell phone before they even call me @ home!:smh:

It annoys the "L" outtah me to have someone ask something of you that they know they wouldn't or won't do their dayum self! :redhot:

And last but not least, it annoys the "L" outtah me when someone who's is unhappily married, with 55 children and their husbands/wives are in the street with every Tom, Sue, Dick, and Kerry...and they're going to ask me "Why u ain't got no children? When you gonna get married? What u wait'n on?

Next time someone asks you that dumb "ish" as a single male or female who has everything going just great ask their dumb arses "When you gonna leave your played out arse wife/husband, and bad arse kids? When you gonna come back to the single life and ball outtah control? When yo dumb arse gonna stop hate'n and stop try'n to add more misery to your dumb arse company? :redhot: JUST DuMB!
Remember misery loves company!:nod:

Uh, APW, has someone pissed you off? :D

Right now, what I really hate is when we plan a fun vacation, get coupons and things online, search for hours for a bargain price at a good hotel ...

AND NO ONE BOTHERS TO CHECK THE WEATHER AT OUR INTENDED DESTINATION, AND WE END UP DOING JACK ISHT BECAUSE IT IS NOT ONLY RAINING, BUT MAJOR INTERSTATES ARE FLOODING, SO WE DAMNED NEAR CAN'T LEAVE!!

I HATE it when that happens!

:bawling:

I hate a sweet arse chic, with a sour arsed coochie.

I hate seeing white people walk a mile, with their drawers stuck up their flat arses.

I hate talking to somebody in the gym, that is dripping in sweat, some much, that their spitting it on you.

I hate people that go to the gym just to holla. Nicka's can't lift a paperweight, but always flexing, while holding in their gut, when a woman walks by.

A woman that can't pick up the tab, every blue moon.

The fat dude that gets 2 ham, egg, & cheese sandwiches on white toast, a cream cheese danish, and a bottle of low fat milk, every morning from Jonathon's.

NICE

this is a beaut,,,,

It annoys the "L" outtah me for a greedy arse hairdresser to book me for a hair appointment @ 9 and not get to me until 30 minutes to an hour later. How'd the hair dressers of the world like it if...I str8 leave their arse after they perm my
hair and wash it out and NOT PAY.

It annoys the "L" out of me to hear someone always wants to dish out the criticism and they're not able to take that ish right back with INTEREST! Especially if they get an attitude when you get on their arse about their flaws and downfalls....AS IF!!!

And last but not least, it annoys the "L" outtah me when someone who's is unhappily married, with 55 children and their husbands/wives are in the street with every Tom, Sue, Dick, and Kerry...and they're going to ask me "Why u ain't got no children? When you gonna get married? What u wait'n on?

Next time someone asks you that dumb "ish" as a single male or female who has everything going just great ask their dumb arses "When you gonna leave your played out arse wife/husband, and bad arse kids? When you gonna come back to the single life and ball outtah control? When yo dumb arse gonna stop hate'n and stop try'n to add more misery to your dumb arse company? JUST DuMB!
Remember misery loves company!

,,,,,,, good-godda-mighty,,,,. can you say, "nuclear winter"? APW nukes the place. good gosh! now that last one,,,, the one in bold,,,, :nod: OUTSTANDING!!! I couldn't have said that one better myself!!!

I crack back on mugz all the time who are all up in my grill running that smack; I'm like,, now how in the HELLO you gone sit up here,, and sweat me bout all dis shizz when you sittin up belly-achin' about all of it in the next breath?!!! GIVE ME A MO-FO BREAK!!!

:lmao:

oh, and

Stupid-a&& blue laws,,,, ESP during football season!:redhot:

Folk doing stupid -hit and getting on TV because of it!:rolleyes:

Waiting too late to make reservations for homecoming and get tickets for the game! :redhot: :redhot: ,,,, coarse, das not too bad here lately,,,,,,,, heck, i'd rather chill in the hotel room,, and get ready for evening festivities anyway. :D

STUPID PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO ENLIGHTEN THEMSELVES

GHETTO PEOPLE

PEOPLE WHO POP THEIR GUM IN YOUR EAR ON THE BUS

PEOPLE WHO THINK GOOD PERSONAL HYGENE IS NOT NESSISARY

:redhot:

Originally posted by D-NICE

WTF?

Sounds like an "SD" to me. For those at the Valley, ya know what I'm talkin' about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yikes.

das tight. :emlaugh:

some more:

Rainy and cold weather at homecoming. :mad:

Continuously slicing my shots off the T no matter how much I practice!:redhot:

Getting water forced up my nose while swimming, especially salt water at the beach!! :redhot: :redhot:

Back