Which football season opener is mo

• College

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • NFL

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
It's now the NFL season openers.....what are you guys doing for the w/e besides attending some of these college games?

uh oh where da party at...

Well since this is an open weekend, I'll be getting prepared for the TN tigas beatdown on next week!!! Airring out my traveling flags. Putting more puff in my pom poms and stocking up on plenty of ...er...water for the hot weather. :emlaugh:

Well, I have to work.:( My body will be here in Houston, but my mind will be in El Paso.:D In other words, they will not get much work out of me this weekend. GooooooooTigggggers. TSYouuuu!!!

Chillin

I will be glued to my TV watching games and waiting for scores. I also have an IRS audit I have to finish preparing for. Wish a brother good luck! :(

Re: Chillin

Originally posted by Miami Jag
I will be glued to my TV watching games and waiting for scores. I also have an IRS audit I have to finish preparing for. Wish a brother good luck! :(

OKAY...LUCK BROTHER!

IRS AUDIT?

DAYUM BROTHER!

PRAYERS BROTHER!

:emlaugh:

Well.....I'll pose the question again this week

Due to all the sporting events being cancelled this w/e, what are you guys' plans?

With all the commotion going on in NY and DC, our spirits have been quite dampened. However, life goes on and we must try to get back to some type of normalcy, so I would recommend that each of you get out and do something.

Turn your headlights on on Sunday in remembrance of the victims.

Peace & Luv to you all.

With all this madness, I'll probably stay at home and burn"candles" all weekend.

ices_ragga.gif

Now, that is a good idea!

I may check out that movie as well! I didn't think about that! Well, I can always do my usual..... 'Get my dranky drank on!!!!!' LOL

Back