Well, I have an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendrick

Administrator
Staff member
I'm no longer part of the Blue Bengals Den. Was told within the last hour I could no longer post in that private forum. Wish it could have worked out, but it is what it is. Best of luck to everyone apart of that group, though.

Extra cold blooded

lynch%20mob.gif

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Dude, why are you saying WOWWWWWWWW??!! You know good and well that's the way it's always been. Why make an exception because it's JSU? That's totally unfair and totally biased.
I have no idea why this was an issue to begin with.

Pick my boy up and threw him clean out of the got damn window. That's some cold shyt.

Hang in there Kendrick. I for one appreciate your non-bias opinion. You don't need some stinking private forum to talk bad about others. Just tell them bytches in their face how you feel.

Last edited:
I'm no longer part of the Blue Bengals Den. Was told within the last hour I could no longer post in that private forum. Wish it could have worked out, but it is what it is. Best of luck to everyone apart of that group, though.

"Et tu, Brute?"

Pick my boy up and threw him clean out of the got damn window. That's some cold shyt.

Hang in there Kendrick. I for one appreciate your non-bias opinion. You don't need some stinking private forum to talk bad about others. Just tell them bytches in their face how you feel.

Like someeone said earlier, LET HIM IN su's forum if you feel for him THAT much. LOL!!

Maybe you should ask Grambling football players to give some of they mushamerk since you love them so much

Dude ...you ain't missing nothing

All we talk about is how much we hate Comegy how much we hate McCall how much we hate Hayes and we need to run the ball. You can live without that.

I'm sure your boy gave you a backdoor way into the den.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back