Status
Not open for further replies.

All these SU folks picking PV this week huh? ~snickering~

They only know us when they need us. Otherwise, F a PV is what they breathe lol.

Funny folk. lololololol

It doesn't matter now how the outcome of this game goes. With stu having Covid problems, they are out for 2 weeks. Which means the season is over, the game next week against UAPB is canceled. PVAMU will win the game and be the West Champs but because we are not eligible to go the SCG the 2nd place team (UAPB) will be put in the SCG by default. They own the tie breaker over southern and will go.

It doesn't matter now how the outcome of this game goes. With stu having Covid problems, they are out for 2 weeks. Which means the season is over, the game next week against UAPB is canceled. PVAMU will win the game and be the West Champs but because we are not eligible to go the SCG the 2nd place team (UAPB) will be put in the SCG by default. They own the tie breaker over southern and will go.
Screwed lol. Congratulations UAPB on representing the SWAC West in the SCG. :D

PB y'all gone take this disrespect 😆

It doesn't matter now how the outcome of this game goes. With stu having Covid problems, they are out for 2 weeks. Which means the season is over, the game next week against UAPB is canceled. []PVAMU will win the game and be the West Champs but because we are not eligible to go the SCG the 2nd place team (UAPB) will be put in the SCG by default. They own the tie breaker over southern and will go.

I called these folks out because they made predictions about my Golden Lions that were outlandishly foolish, ridiculously absurd, and outrageously dumb. This is what happened to me
8925FB7C-8827-4F9D-9E75-715A9ED67D80.jpeg

I respect you very much and I love the Forums, so I’ll close my mouth on all what I want to say, and will instead just say: If you’re wrong and my boys DO win, I’m coming for you....and @Bewildered ......and @PV_Sigma7 .....and @pvdogteam

I called these folks out because they made predictions about my Golden Lions that were outlandishly foolish, ridiculously absurd, and outrageously dumb. This is what happened to me
View attachment 12316

I respect you very much and I love the Forums, so I’ll close my mouth on all what I want to say, and will instead just say: If you’re wrong and my boys DO win, I’m coming for you....and @Bewildered ......and @PV_Sigma7 .....and @pvdogteam

Wait, what did I do? I said I was surprised people are picking PV, dang you reminded me I need to put in my picks

View attachment 12316

Welcome to the club. They block everyone who disagrees with them. Lol

SOUTHERN VS GRAMBLING 1:30 CST

PV AT UAPB 3:00 CST

ALABAMA STATE VS AAMU AT 6:30 CST ON ESPN U

View attachment 12316

Get em 96 😆

Wait, what did I do? I said I was surprised people are picking PV, dang you reminded me I need to put in my picks

Sorry love, but you can thank your “producing-positive-people” or “positively-productive-people” Prairie View alum for this! I’ve kept quiet about quite a bit of stuff said about my boys for the past 3-4 years. I guess I was a little “verbally constipated” but Fiyah gave me what I needed and now this “diarrhea of the mouth” I got is ready to “run loose”. No telling who’ll get “crapped” on! 😐

Sorry love, but you can thank your “producing-positive-people” or “positively-productive-people” Prairie View alum for this! I’ve kept quiet about quite a bit of stuff said about my boys for the past 3-4 years. I guess I was a little “verbally constipated” but Fiyah gave me what I needed and now this “diarrhea of the mouth” I got is ready to “run loose”. No telling who’ll get “crapped” on! 😐
I was messing with, you are welcome to beat me up anyday, I just hope to see a good game. Your QB is much improved this year and our offense I'm not sure about yet, should be interesting.

I was messing with, you are welcome to beat me up anyday, I just hope to see a good game. Your QB is much improved this year and our offense I'm not sure about yet, should be interesting.
Hell nah! PV takes no prisoners. We're putting a foot through a Lion's ass come Saturday. We do not relent and show no mercy.

I'm looking forward to the PV rematch w/ the Texas School for the Blind, who beat us 46-0 midway through our 80 consecutive game losing streak.

Hell nah! PV takes no prisoners. We're putting a foot through a Lion's ass come Saturday. We do not relent and show no mercy.

I'm looking forward to the PV rematch w/ the Texas School for the Blind, who beat us 46-0 midway through our 80 consecutive game losing streak.
Panthro, you wild bro, you on your own with this one. I don't mess with Lioness, she reminds me of the ladies that used to put the cornrolls in my 'now gone' hair and put some grease between the cornrolls, that was so soothing, I gotta stay on the good side of her:cool:

In an effort to keep things in accordance to Forum rules, why don’t you start a thread on the Smack Board? If you like, you can use your post above as the very first one. 😊

In an effort to keep things in accordance to Forum rules, why don’t you start a thread on the Smack Board? If you like, you can use your post above as the very first one. 😊
No ma'am. I done retired from the Smack Game. I'll try to MC some smack to get it started but my dog doesn't hunt anymore.

This one fizzled out. Is the game televised tomorrow? Really looking forward to watching us play and the new wrinkles I heard about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back