Southern vs. Alabama A&M - Baton Rouge, LA - 7:00p H

TiSsue 21-13
JSU 33-14
Valley 23-13
SU 24-6

Penuttbutta34 Charmin14
SUcks 10 0-9(A&M:D )14 upset
PissPoor17 Slawvalley 34

East Championship Game Just Sucks 21 Alabama Supreme University 27!!! Wide open offenses decent defenses Kent getting pounded two weks straight plus one Bin Laden soilders tossing grenades along with Darnell spreading the ball and Bias running down hill it should be very exciting!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
East championship game? By my count yall are 2 games back, and you still gotta play 0-10 and Gram. The east is already sewed up. LMAO!

BTW if you think you are gonna hold JSU Under 30 you got another think coming.

I can agree with JST on that one...........

I mean, y'all don't have the defense we have :D. Man, Tanaka and Counselor are gonna run wild...

PB over Tissue
A&M over Sucks (please, no 0-10 :D)
Valley over PV
JSU it ain't even gonna be close over A-State.

Ark.-Pine Bluff vs. Texas Southern -Pine Bluff, AR- 7:30p
Jackson State vs. Alabama State -Jackson, MS -3:00p H
Prairie View vs. Miss. Valley St. -Prairie View, TX - 2:00p

Pine Bluff over Texas Sothern by 10

Ark.-Pine Bluff vs. Texas Southern -Pine Bluff, AR- 7:30p
Jackson State vs. Alabama State -Jackson, MS -3:00p H
Prairie View vs. Miss. Valley St. -Prairie View, TX - 2:00p

Pine Bluff over Texas Sothern by 10
Jackson State over Bama Jelly by 20
Valley over PV by 10
Southern over A&M by 12

Originally posted by phatback
. . . y'all don't have the defense we have

Let's see.

Tennessee State put 27 on you.

Grambling hung 30 on you.

JSU lit you up for 428 yards passing and 26 points.

THANK GOD WE DON'T HAVE THE DEFENSE Y'ALL HAVE ! ! !

Jackson over Bama by 12 in a real shootout! Big Numbers offensive numbers for both teams a real possibility. ColeBlooded football will come up short on defense.

Southern over A&M: In this elimination game, the jags will prevail by 10. Bama will put up a fight, but jags better team.

UAPB vs Texas Southern: Another elimination game. UAPB wins a close one. If you can't stop Ron Cooper's offense, you really have to be concerned by stopping McKissick and Johnson. This might be their breakout game.

PVU vs Valley: Should actually be a good competitive game. With the points Valley's been giving up, PVU might be the victor.

Originally posted by Deuce

Let's see.

*SMH*

Deuce, congrats on the win, but uhhh...you really...really...don't want to go there. :cool:

Just bring it Classic Week....;)

Originally posted by mighty hornet
don't want to go where?

Oh HELL naw!!! :mad: :xeye:

You FINALLY get some balls because y'all beat a CIAA team and now wanna talk noise! :rolleyes:

Dude...go over there and keep bragging about putting up 97 points on JCSU, and be gone until Classic time....:emlaugh:

Go'n, nah....GO'N!!! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Deuce

Let's see.

Right, and I'm going to earmark this thread and come back and verify who did what when you play them (with the exception of TnSU). Playing a subpar D-2 squad sure works wonders for one's self esteem :rolleyes:

I hope Kent doesn't play the whole game........I'm just saying.........

Originally posted by Ntelekt
nd be gone until Classic time....:emlaugh:
I just hope yall are still here then. By that time (actually after this weekend) yall probably will be focusing on basketball!!!!
:snicker:

Dude...do you really want to try????

*heavy sigh*

Dayum...finally wins a game, and doesn't know how to act.....pitiful...:emlaugh:

Oh yeah...how's the promotion treatin' ya?
They didn't take it back did they?...considering you're "all of a sudden" back on the board and everything....;)

I cant believe yall are getting crunk over beating a team that is the "PV" of the CIAA. I could even see if it was Winston Salem but it was JCSU. You lost to Alcorn, the sorriest football team in the SWAC. The same team that got doubled up by FORT VALLEY.

Oh No....

MikeBig finally picked JSU tro win?

Oh hell naaw....Now Im sced....

Uuuuh Mighty Hornet, please call Lotta Cheating Coles and tell him to take it easy on us.

a&m, a&m
I thought yall were supposed to be undefeated this year.
oh well....

Tell you what, why don't one of yall start a basketball topic over there ------------->

That way yall can start early about how your basketball team gonna win it all this year. I'm sure yall have given up on the football team, right?

The only person talkin' about basketball is YO trifling azz!

Y'all beat up on Smith...it's now over for the Bulldogs! :rolleyes:

*some people don't know how to leave well enough alone...*

You can tell when someboby isn't used to having something. ;)

I don't care how many y'all scored on them...we gonna beat y'all azz for the 3RD STRAIGHT TIME!

Now what??????

Okay, so the undefeated thing was a stretch.............

Originally posted by mighty hornet
a&m, a&m
I thought yall were supposed to be undefeated this year.
oh well....

Tell you what, why don't one of yall start a basketball topic over there ------------->

That way yall can start early about how your basketball team gonna win it all this year. I'm sure yall have given up on the football team, right?

Naw, not quite. We still have a date on 10/27...

But, um, uhh........you have been posting a lot lately. My man Ntelekt has a valid question.....I've never known you to be speechless or to run and hide like SUcks.......

Go ahead man.......end the speculation by answering his question

*snicker*

Phatback:

Ain't no understanding this clown! He done lost it!

See, the Dawg Pound usually takes it easy on Bama State until Classic time...but these fools are tryin' to smack us, and they FINALLY won a dayum game...against the POWERHOUSE of BCF...Johnson C. Smith! They don't know how good they had it!

They so scared about their NEXT game, that they won't even smaack them...they tryin' to talk basketball to US! :xeye:

Now if that isn't sad AND lame, don't know what is....dayum CRUMBS! :p

*run Kennedy, run...*

Not that it really matters, but there seems to be some speculation that mighty hornet ran from the board after we lost to southern!!!

Not in a million years!!!!!!!!

kellis can verify that the server was down ALL week! So yall can kill that crap there.

a&m,
got defense?
got offense?

Like I say, yall should start the basketball talk now cause........
Maybe Mike can start a post about some new recruit. :D

Back