Portland State vs. Grambling State - Portland, OR - TBA

GREATNESS by 22

Prairie View vs. Texas A&M-Kingsville - Prairie View, TX - 6:00p

A&M-Kingsville by 15

Re: Re: Week 4 picks

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Mississippi Valley vs. Jackson St. -Itta Bena, MS - 7:00p

Valley by 10
Man you done lost yo dayum mind. Valley will win by at least two touchdowns!!!!

TxSU over 0-8 ----Both are sad but 0-8 is terrible. TxSo has a defense that can handle 0-8.
SU over Bama State 14--Things are back to normal in the SWAC.
McNeese over Alcorn 14 ---Alcorn will give a much better showing than PV.
J-State over Valley (easily) by 30---will Valley cross the 50???
Portland over Grambling by 10---Gram I am pulling for you but I think Portland's defense is going to bring something different to the table than Alcorn or 0-8 did.
Prairie View over TxA&M-Kingsville by 14

Winners:

A&M by 4
JSU by 17+
SU by 10
GSU by 6 (GSUpe & Suge, ya'll know what I told ya'll)
Go Alcorn
Go PVU

NICE

This will be easy!!

Week 4
Saturday, September 22
Alabama A&M vs. TX Southern - Huntsville, AL - 6:30p
Alabama State vs. Southern - Mobile, AL - 7:00p
McNeese State vs. Alcorn State - Lake Charles, LA - 6:30p
Mississippi Valley vs. Jackson St. -Itta Bena, MS - 7:00p
Portland State vs. Grambling State - Portland, OR - TBA
Prairie View vs. Texas A&M-Kingsville - Prairie

AAMU by 9 over TxSu
ALA ST by 15 over SU
McNeese St by 2 over ALcorn
MVSU by 6 over jsue 'tiny tiggers'
Portland St by 22 over Gram
A&M Kingdville by 11 over PVAMU

I think it's safe to say that Alabama State won't win ANY games this year. So as far as little jokes you hornets have are concerned. It's understandable. I feel you tryin to take your mind off of your teams constant accumalation of L's.

BAMA SCHOOLS SUCK LOL

LOL
LOL

LMAO

TxSo over D-2U by 14
SU over Bama State by 16
McNeese St over Alcorn by 17
JSU over MVSU by 36 (this game always gets the JSU offense rollin')
GSU over Portland St by 6
Tx A&M King. over PV by 20

Re: This will be easy!!

Originally posted by STRAWDOG
Week 4
Saturday, September 22

AAMU by 9 over TxSu

Dude, explain something to dumb ole me.

How the hell is 0-8 going to beat TxSU by 9 if you can only score 6 points a game? How is TxSU going to get a negative 3 points? Is there a new rule in college football that I dont know about?

How the hell is 0-8 going to beat TxSU by 9 if you can only score 6 points a game? How is TxSU going to get a negative 3 points? Is there a new rule in college football that I dont know about?

LMAO

But GR,

Why did you ask Scraw to explain his prediction? Now he's guaranteed to come back and share his vast knowledge with the board.

:(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JROCK..Pic em....Winners!!!

Cowboys v.s. Indians....This game will be better than most expect. The Cowboys has one more victory over the SWAC until they run into a brick wall 2002. McNeese in a win by a feather...Braves fall by 3...Gram will tear dat arse next year!!!

SUperior v.s da gump...The dean of coaches in the SWAC will give Kennedy a test this year via a revamped defense. We all know that "dk" strong suit is not testing. Bama St. is the son of Alcorn which makes them the Grandson of P.V. Darnell cant do the math so I will...The SUpreme team of the SWAC by 14.

LA. Normal v.s. Portland St...The boys from "norf" LA. has never lost a game in the great Northwest. Doug has his troups poised to prove that they are a top 10 team. Portland State will find out that they are over rated and their diet leaves a lot to be desired. To many corn fed southerners for these boys...LA. Normal by 10.

JSU v.s. Valley....Are you kidding me? Rice and Totem would be the only thing that would change my mind....JSU in a mercy killing by 21.

P.V. v.s Master Jr...Injustice to one is injustice to all. This is a good slogan but there will not be a solution to the problem in this game. Master Jr.....By 21.

TX. Commuter College v.s 0-8. This game pits the also rans from the West and East. AAMU is TXCC role model since they were able to back their way into the SCG last year. When ever a school start looking up to D-2 AAMU it is a good indication that they are below average. Sorry TXCC but AAMU is good at one thing and that is beating everyone but the big 3. Your arse is grass and AAMU is the lawn mower.....Dawgs by 14.

JSU V Valley?

Can you say target practice?

Kent will be at home showing out. 6TDs minimum thats if he only plays the first half of course.

mh

why are you still here? i like your spunk kid.
duuun duuun dun dun duuuun
duuun duuun duuun duuun duuun dun dun dun
oop ooop oooop oooop

Get Ready,

I'm still not convinced. Despite what everyone says, look out for the Valley. With Hughes anything is possible. You never know he might be getting a bit worried...October is just around the corner. Man, October 2000 was pretty hard on yall wasn't it!

BTW: Is Hughes still pissed cuz Valley didn't help yall out last year? Don't let Valley "hurt" you two years in a row!

My picks.........*sigh*

A&M by 7
SU by 21
Alcorn by 7
JSU, no contest
GSU by 10
Tx A&M Kingsville by 28

Does anybody know where you can find some offense at a relatively low cost ? And we'll need it by the 22nd.

:(.....thanks...*sighs again*

Re: JROCK..Pic em....Winners!!!

Originally posted by JROCK Gump

TX. Commuter College v.s 0-8. This game pits the also rans from the West and East. AAMU is TXCC role model since they were able to back their way into the SCG last year. When ever a school start looking up to D-2 AAMU it is a good indication that they are below average. Sorry TXCC but AAMU is good at one thing and that is beating everyone but the big 3. Your arse is grass and AAMU is the lawn mower.....Dawgs by 14. [/B]

:confused: :confused:

Stupid is as Stupid does! The is the stupid to the highest of stupidtivity. This is sad what in the world? Ahhh, never mind.

:closing eyes and bowing head: Lord help this chile........

I THINK GRAM SHOULD WIN EASILY SAT. FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD THEIR DEFENSE HAS GAPS .THE LINEMEN LINEUP DIFFERENTLY WITH WIDER SPLITS ENABLING TEAMS TO RUN THE BALL EASILY.BRAD "BRUISER" HILL WILL HAVE A BIG DAY SO WILL HYMESAND CO.

TXSU by 13
SU by 10
Alcorn by 6
J-State by 18
GSU by 3
Well PV, you're PV

:bawling: :bawling: :eek: :eek: :idea: :idea: :D :D :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

JSU 34
MVSU 13

SU 40
ALABAMA ST. 17

ALCORN ST. 07