Webbie, or whatever his name is...

I thought it was understood that the real name of the song was "gimme dat puddy"....ha ha...

No offense but it's always so funny to see how far removed some of the people on this site are....

I know it's the age thing...

I had Lil Boosie's new cd about 2 months ago through a connect at his studio....Webie cd is killin Lil Boosie new cd. And gimme that was old as hell even when it started gettin played on 106 and Park... it was already over a year old... Jackson State band even played it at the beginning of last football season... same thing with "bad *****"....

now "LIke that" on weebie cd is going to be the strip club national anthem of the year. LIke Tru said they are in Huntsville alot and Lil Boosie has a song with a local rapper here in Huntsville.

SU's Finest '93 said:
The boy that raps Bad Bytch...I didn't know he was from Baton Rouge. Did my fellow Baton Rougeons know this? :look:

They wear that song out, here in Dallas. Everytime you turn the radio on, that mofo is playing. :mad: I mean, damn! :upset:

Yeah, that's his song but Trina ripped it. That girl went clean off on that song.

I just saw a commercial on tv where AAMU's SGA are sponsoring a Lil Boosie ad Webbie concert the Friday before the AAMU and MVSU game in downtown Huntsville.

cat daddy said:
Yeah this dude is all over the radio. He has a new song about a dance. I think it is called "Do the Rachet". The kids love it.
Yea, my kids drive me crazy & the dog me trying to stand up and dance with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Do the Ratchet by Lil Boosie (Webbie don't sing that)

SimplyRedd said:
No offense but it's always so funny to see how far removed some of the people on this site are....

I know it's the age thing...

It's not necessarily an age thing....often times it could be a preference. ;)

ms.sonic96 said:
I might have to scoop this up to see what they talking about. I have lil boosie already.

its way better than Lil Boosie latest cd... I have them both burned on the same MP3 cd and I RARELY listen to the Lil Boosie cd.... seems as if Lil Boosie whole new cd is complaining about not being recognized by the majors.... it gets redundant after a while... Webbie cd on another level and Boosie are on alot of the songs.

Back