Webbie, or whatever his name is...

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
The boy that raps Bad Bytch...I didn't know he was from Baton Rouge. Did my fellow Baton Rougeons know this? :look:

They wear that song out, here in Dallas. Everytime you turn the radio on, that mofo is playing. :mad: I mean, damn! :upset:

Yeah this dude is all over the radio. He has a new song about a dance. I think it is called "Do the Rachet". The kids love it.

I just dont get it.

Maybe it'll grow on me, but for right now he aint talking about nothing I want to hear.

BandFan said:
I just dont get it.

Maybe it'll grow on me, but for right now he aint talking about nothing I want to hear.

Thank you. I thought I remember someone saying he was from Louisiana...*sigh*. Just mind-numbing schit...

LOL @ all of you. We have just gotten older and of course we don't like most of this new stuff. Just like our folks(at least mine did) thought the Cameos, Rick James, LL Cool Js and some others that came out in the late 70's and 80s were garbage compared to the 50's and 60's music. Just the times I guess. Most of the kids like the Webbie songs. The beat is okay. He aint no great rapper by any means.

SU's Finest '93 said:
The boy that raps Bad Bytch...I didn't know he was from Baton Rouge. Did my fellow Baton Rougeons know this? :look:

They wear that song out, here in Dallas. Everytime you turn the radio on, that mofo is playing. :mad: I mean, damn! :upset:

I found out 2 weeks ago while I was in the H Town. There's a write up on him in Vibe with Amerie on the cover. His real name is Webster Gradney Jr. I think he's from either the Park or Easy Town.

You guys have gotten older and moved on. I have been on Webbie for a while. He and Boosie put out Gangsta Muzak a while back. Bad Bytch was first on that c.d. also Gimme Dat... was featured on there too. Webbie got a "major" deal through Asylum and got the certified hits he did and made the album "The Savage"... You really should peep the whole album. This cat is slanging some serious tunes to be 18 years old.

My favorite non-released song has to be Gutta Bytch...

cat daddy said:
Yeah this dude is all over the radio. He has a new song about a dance. I think it is called "Do the Rachet". The kids love it.

DO the Rachet is not Webbie, it's by a group from Baton Rouge called Lava House, but they have Lil Boosie rappin all over it.

That song "Bad Chick" has actually been out for over a year. It's just getting national promotion now. HE just dropped a new CD that has some other Crunk songs on it. One is named "Like Trina". Lil Boosie is has a new CD also that will be out soon.

SU's Finest '93 said:

This song is rough. I am listening to it now...

Lewis said:
DO the Rachet is not Webbie, it's by a group from Baton Rouge called Lava House, but they have Lil Boosie rappin all over it.

That song "Bad Chick" has actually been out for over a year. It's just getting national promotion now. HE just dropped a new CD that has some other Crunk songs on it. One is named "Like Trina". Lil Boosie is has a new CD also that will be out soon.

Thanks for the clarification. I can't keep up with the youngsters but I do here the tunes when my kids beg me to turn the station away from talk radio and tune into Max 94.1.

cat daddy said:
Thanks for the clarification. I can't keep up with the youngsters but I do here the tunes when my kids beg me to turn the station away from talk radio and tune into Max 94.1.

I can't stand 94.1.

Webbie is in the rotation. him and boosie have been doin shows up here for awhile at the "E" club in triana

these songs are kinda old tho. guess he wanted them on his solo album...

My younger cousin left her Webbie copy in my car, ya'll have me curious now....I'll have to listen to it before I give it back.

They love that "Give Me That" song here (on the radio & in the clubs) but that's all I've heard.

Oh yeah "Like That" is crunk too..

"Like Beyonce, Like Trina, Like a big booty ass black diva.... Like a stripper, up and down like flipper, bend over let me see it from the back..." - Webbie

"Gimme That" gets played a lil too much out here. I thought it was interesting that dude was from BR. At 36 yrs. old I get offended at some lyrics by these rapper...

oh, so he sings "Gimme That" too? That song just went off the radio...they wear that one out too. These radio stations will make you hate a song. :mad:

I don't listen to the radio. That way you determine how quick you get tired of something.

Have y'all heard teh uncut version of Webbie's "Gimme Dat!".... I think if women heard that version, you would definitely be boycotting the radio...... The real version is "Gimme Dat P@#$&!" :headphone

Lewis said:

They stopped playing "Bad Chick" up here a long time ago.

David Banner has reached back and got all the Baton Rougue boy's.
Webbie and Lil Boosie are in Jackson so much they need to apply for resident status.

Look for 'Mr. Majic" to come out too.

Anonymous said:
Have y'all heard teh uncut version of Webbie's "Gimme Dat!".... I think if women heard that version, you would definitely be boycotting the radio...... The real version is "Gimme Dat P@#$&!" :headphone
Well, "women" sure dance to it in the club, and sing the words. They even request it. I guess some "women" like a man to be direct and to the point.

I guess it fits right along with that China White Song, "What the fellas want, P*^%&$, what the women want, Money"

Back