Wealth gap between whites, minorities widens

You have a bad case what is called selfish woman mentality. This is one of the leading causes why brothers with since don't deal with selfish women. Who in the heck is pushing laziness? No one is accepting it either, it is just pointing out the factors of why certain things exist. Stop being so selfish, and you will see what we are saying. :tup:
I know I think that a lot of what y'all call "living in reality" I call Loser Mentality.I guess siince my parents always took chances, their kids take chances. They opened up businesses (some I inherited. :)) and kept us working when we wanted to be at games and dances. Then when my cousins were walking and driving around with the latest of every and calling me my dad's oldest "son", I hated that but kept working. Now those same cousins have killed off anyone they could mooch off of, didn't finish college cause they were so fine they had to screw anybody wanting to screw them an they are now 3 babies down... and are mad cause I wouldn't co-sign for a 100+ house..."cause you know you can."

We ALL know the problem...I just can't believe y'all would rather wallow in pity than help your own or at least promote the helping of our own. :smh: Where is the unity we all express we wish AAs had?

Well since we are "diagnosisg" people we haven't met...I think you have comprehension problems. That's one of the main reasons why women let men go...lack of comprehending along with the males inherent selfishness.

Ah and Cee Dog...I've never had a man drought so....just saying about that selfishness...:lol:

Yeah you prove my point. You are selfish, and comprehending is something a woman will never do. It is not in your nature. Selfish, and me, me ,me is all you know.
Well since we are "diagnosisg" people we haven't met...I think you have comprehension problems. That's one of the main reasons why women let men go...lack of comprehending along with the males inherent selfishness.

Ah and Cee Dog...I've never had a man drought so....just saying about that selfishness...:lol:

We ALL know the problem...I just can't believe y'all would rather wallow in pity than help your own or at least promote the helping of our own. :smh: Where is the unity we all express we wish AAs had?

Start by giving thst employee a ride to work so she doesn't end up sitting on her arse. lol

Start by giving thst employee a ride to work so she doesn't end up sitting on her arse. lol

She needs to unify her mind with the realities of having a job. :tup: She needs to get off her arse and start walking to show me she WANTS her job before the others trying to get it...DO. :lol:

Y'all so helpful,but then again, y'all will let 40 YO children with family move back in cause they couldn't "cut it in the big bad world" too.

I'm not saying that's fine to wallow in misery and hopelesssness. I'm just saying misery and hopelessness is a part of our lives and our society. You can't walk 100 yards without seeing it.

From the homeless folks living in cardboard boxes under lower Wacker Drive in downtown Chicago to millions of kids in Somalia who don't know where their next meal is coming from because of government corruption and conflicts within the region.

I'm pessimistic because I see, write and read about injustice more than I care to know. I mean, injustice in a land where freedom and liberty is promoted and indoctrinated into the brains of the masses. You know, like politicians trying really hard to restrict voting rights or why white ex-cons have a better shot a getting a job than college educated blacks.

I just wrote a story where I uncovered that 31 black men have been shot by Chicago cops through the first six months of year compared to 1 white person. And nobody can give me a straight answer as to why the racial disparity is so great.

So yeah, I'm a little despondent at that moment. Yeah, I get that we screw ourselves as well, but dang it, we have to acknowledge the road blocks as well.

You are Preaching right here!!! :tup:

OAN: I was wondering when people would start to take notice at the increase in police shootings in the minority communities. Suntimes or the Trib did a bullshyt article on it and basically tried to make it seem like EVERYONE was shooting at the cops or running from them. Yeah right!! Let me know when you find a straight answer!

You are Preaching right here!!! :tup:

OAN: I was wondering when people would start to take notice at the increase in police shootings in the minority communities. Suntimes or the Trib did a bullshyt article on it and basically tried to make it seem like EVERYONE was shooting at the cops or running from them. Yeah right!! Let me know when you find a straight answer!

Here is something you should read.

http://www.chicagodefender.com/arti...s-who-shot-her-grandson-lsbiggest-gangrs.html

One way to do that is to fight for your financial independence. And the financial independence of your brothers and sisters. It's possible for even for the worst off of us. Even if we do it one individual and one family at a time. You have to believe that.

How do we encourage that when all you have to do is lay up and make a baby and get welfare? How many free handouts do they get? Free cellphones, food, school clothes, health care and so on. So why would someone want to be financially indendent? Those folks look at US as the dummies that are working and trying to save and plan for the future.

I uncovered that 31 black men have been shot by Chicago cops through the first six months of year compared to 1 white person. And nobody can give me a straight answer as to why the racial disparity is so great.

And how many black males were killed by other black males this year? We got everybody and thier momma coming out of the woodwork to cry about cops. But why is Pookie and Ray Ray FREE to busts caps into the Derrion Alberts, Urkels, college boys and nice guys of the hood?

The roadblocks are ourselves. We push young black boys to be Lequitter James and Soulja Boy and buy the most toys like white folks. Instead of pushing them to be business owners in every major field.
We don't weed out our house negros that are in office and do nothing. What good is making sure PV vs Grambling play in the Cotton Bowl when 90% of dead black boys were killed in the hood by other black boys?
What good is crying for busineses in the hood when they can't find employees that can read above the 3rd grade?

It's just funny every other race can come over with nothing and in a few years still have more than us.

cars, clothes, shoes and mortgages they can't afford, this is the reason blacks have no wealth.

Back