We were with God in the "First Earth Age"

ROYAL BLUE

Jeremiah 1:4 "Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,"

God Himself is speaking to this young fellow Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I know thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Before Jeremiah was even concieved within his mothers womb, God is telling Jeremiah that He knew him, and before Jeremiah was born, God sanctified him, which is to set Jeremiah apart for God's mission. God ordained Jeremiah as a prophet, not only to Judah, by to the nations also. When we see the word "Nations" it is directed to the Gentile nations also. Jeremiah was a prophet to all nations.

In this final generation, this is amplified into the fact of the kings and queens that serve their people in the service of the living God. Think on that phrase, "Before I formed thee in the belly I know thee." To understand this phrase, you have to understand the three earth ages, as it is taught in II Peter 3, that there was an earth age before this present one, that this earth is millions of years old. The manuscripts, even from this King James declare it, and Jeremiah will take us to that first earth age in the fourth chapter.

God foreknew Jeremiah, and knew that he was qualified to do the task that Jeremiah is about to be commissioned to do. Jeremiah had earned the right to fulfill that position, even in the first earth age.

It is to bad that Christianity has so few scholars that their followers can be taken into a clear understanding of God's Word. Most Christians today are on about a fourth grade level, as far as the Scriptures are concerned. The understanding of the first earth age requires that you dig into the languages of the Scripture. The Christians of today are limited to the short span of six thousand years, from Adam's time, and in their thinking they are completely ignorant of all time prior to then.

We can go out in the country side and witness the eons of years of time prior to then. The Scriptures tell us of that time. In Job 40:15-19 God told us of the behemoth, or as we call it, the dinosaur, [which comes from the Greek meaning "deinos" terrible "sauros" lizard].

Job 40:15-19 "Behold the behemoth, which I made with thee; and eateth grass as an ox.." [15] "Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly." [16] "He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together." [17] "His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron." [18] "He is the chief of the ways of God: He That made him can make His sword to approach unto him." [19]

The dinosaurs are common today even to preschool children, and their bones are scattered all over the world, even though they did not live in the age that we now live in, this current flesh age of man. We know that there were many types of these dinosaurs that walked the earth eons of years ago. You just can't hide the evidence of all the bone that are collected on all the land masses of the earth.

From this we can see how foolish these Christian teachers and pastors look to the rest of the world, when they try to tell them that this old world is only six thousand years old. They call the behemoth a hippopotamus, and hope that others will believe their assessment of this word relating to the hippopotamus, even though the tail of the hippo has no strength in it at all, and it is like a little twig. But as we read in Job 40:19; it states the behemoth "moveth his tail like a cedar;" This type of strength could only come from the dinosaur.

We did have that first earth age, as recorded in Genesis 1:1, 2; where the earth became void, and without form at Satan's rebellion. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep." This word "was" in the Hebrew text should read "became", as is shown in Strong's Hebrew dictionary, "Without form" in the Hebrew text reads; "tohu va bohu", which means a complete waste. God created the earth perfect, as we read in Genesis 1:1, and then it became a complete waste.

In Isaiah 45:18; "For thus saith the Lord That created the heavens; God Himself That formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: "I am the Lord; and there is none else." God did not create the earth void, but He created it to be inhabited. He did not create it "tohu va bohu"

Satan rebelled, and one third of the souls followed him in that rebellion, and God brought a close to that first earth age, and brought about man himself in this earth age of the flesh. Each soul now comes from God, and enters the embryo in the womb, and is born innocent of that first earth age. (10 percent of Brain) This flesh body is formed in the womb from the elements of the earth that the mother consumes from food she eats and it is developed into its final form at birth. In the flesh body, man (woman) then has the free will to descide for itself whether it would love God or Satan.

Man's body is made up from the clay of the earth, and upon death that physical body will decay right back into those elements that it came from. In the mother's womb, there is a clay vessel, that is made from the elements that came from the clay of the soul. Even in the meat we eat, comes from the greens that the animal ate that formed it's body. The body is an earthen vessel, but it is God that places the soul, the inner being into the child, and that is how God knew Jeremiah before Jeremiah was even placed in the womb of his mother.

God said that he could trust Jeremiah, and I know that Jeremiah will follow me even in the flesh, and because of this Jeremiah is the one that I will place in the flesh in the embryo of the wife of Hilkiah.

In Ephesians 1:4 God states that He has chosen us, His elect, before the foundations of this earth age. "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:" Don't let this throw you, that is what the Word of God says. That is why we should learn to check out all teaching in the Word of God.

http://www.theseason.org/jeremiah/jeremiah1.htm

Malachi 1:1 "The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi."

This "burden" is a prophetic warning from the Lord to the "House of Israel", by Malachi. The House of Israel, and the House of Judah were separated at this time.

Malachi 1:2 "I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? Saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,"

The name "Jacob" went to the larger part of his house, that part being the ten tribes comprising the House of Israel, and not the house of Judah, also called the Jews.

Malachi 1:3 "And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness."

God is not talking about the children of Esau, when He stated, "I hated Esau". God was directing His gate to Esau. In Romans 9:13, it states that God hated Esau when he was a unborn child in the womb of his mother. This hatred dated back into the first earth age, and you have to understand what happened in that first earth age, to see the cause of God's hatred. Paul explains the reasons for that hatred in Romans the ninth chapter.

You also have to understand that when Esau sold his heritage, God removed that heritage from him, and it became Jacobs. When God hates it is for a specific reason. The heritage that Esau's children are living in today, are exactly as God said; it is a waste land for dragons, which properly interpreted is "Jackals."

To understand the conflict between Jacob [Israel], and Esau, we must go to Genesis 25:23. "And the Lord said unto her [Rebekah], two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger."

These two nations spoken of, Jacob and Esau, are the United States, Britain, and other Christian nations which represent "Jacob; while Esau [meaning "red"] is Russia and her people. The name comes from Russia's ancient name of "Rosh". God hated the man Esau, his nation, and his Godless system.

Malachi 1:4 "Edom saith, We are impoverished [beaten down] but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down: and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever."

"Edom" is the land of "Rosh", or Russia of today. The Russians know the state of their condition even today, as they run to Jacob as a common beggar. They have tried ten year plans, and five year plans, to build their farming and industry, yet none of their efforts have worked out. Have you ever wondered why?

The answer is right here; God said "I will throw down". Though they try, they will never succeed, because God is set against them. For the past seventy five years Russia has let it's communistic leaders delete God from every part of their lives. They have killed God's people by the millions, as Christians and pastors went to their death. Why would anyone invest in a land that God has said, "I am against."

If you think these people have changed one bit, your wrong. This indignation is never going to end in this earth age. God said it, and wrote it down through Malachi.

Malachi 1:5 "And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The Lord will be magnified from the border of Israel."

There is a great deal in this verse. It is addressed to the leaders of Russia ["they"], They are called "the border of wickedness" in verse four, and Ezekiel 38, 39. It tells us how Rosh [Russia] will come right to the border of wickedness, and there they will be destroyed, as they pressed towards the border of Israel [the United States, and the Christian nations].

Malachi 1:6 "A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? saith the Lord of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?"

God is relating the father - son relationship, and that of a servant to his master. He is reminding us that He is our father and master. Now he asks, "Where is my honor?"

This is not only directed to Russia, but the false priests around the world today. As we see the perversion, idolatry, and heathen custom creeping into all the churches, and by redefining these words, acts, and doctrine, they have convinced their flocks it is of God. By doing this, God says here, your despising God's name.

http://www.theseason.org/malachi/malachi1.htm

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back