We get charged regardless of the circumstances!

PV-PRIDE

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/wake-f...y-new-york-city-attack-tourist-225423988.html

Report: Wake Forest assistant charged in deadly New York City attack on a tourist

889e76f833b6f1b91bfeedf53368544d

Wake Forest assistant Jamill Jones has been charged with assault (Getty Images)
A Wake Forest assistant basketball coach has been charged with assault after a deadly attack on a Florida tourist in New York City, the New York Post reported Thursday.

Jamill Jones allegedly slugged Boca Raton marketing professional Sandor Szabo so hard on Sunday that he fell backward, hit his head on the concrete and lost consciousness. Szabo was on life support through Monday but died Tuesday.

Szabo, 35, reportedly was in New York for the wedding of his stepsister when he made a mistake that cost him his life.

Just after 1 a.m. Sunday morning, he called for an Uber to pick him up at the hotel where his brother was staying, but he could not find his ride. As a result, he allegedly began banging on the window of multiple cars in hopes of finding his driver.

Among the cars Szabo allegedly approached was one driven by Jones, which led to their confrontation. The Post reported that Szabo was “apparently drunk” at the time of the incident and had already punched a local resident who had come outside to see who was causing such a ruckus.

Jones is entering his second year on Demon Deacons’ coach Danny Manning’s staff. Prior to coming to Wake Forest, Jones coached at Central Florida, VCU and Florida Gulf Coast. The Philadelphia native is a 2008 graduate of Arkansas Tech.

SMH....dude was drunk beating on car windows and had already assaulted another individual.

It's like this morning when I got to work one of my coworkers brought up the kneeling for the national anthem. I said a few words, "you do not understand because you are not from an oppressed minority."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/wake-f...y-new-york-city-attack-tourist-225423988.html

Report: Wake Forest assistant charged in deadly New York City attack on a tourist

889e76f833b6f1b91bfeedf53368544d

Wake Forest assistant Jamill Jones has been charged with assault (Getty Images)
A Wake Forest assistant basketball coach has been charged with assault after a deadly attack on a Florida tourist in New York City, the New York Post reported Thursday.

Jamill Jones allegedly slugged Boca Raton marketing professional Sandor Szabo so hard on Sunday that he fell backward, hit his head on the concrete and lost consciousness. Szabo was on life support through Monday but died Tuesday.

Szabo, 35, reportedly was in New York for the wedding of his stepsister when he made a mistake that cost him his life.

Just after 1 a.m. Sunday morning, he called for an Uber to pick him up at the hotel where his brother was staying, but he could not find his ride. As a result, he allegedly began banging on the window of multiple cars in hopes of finding his driver.

Among the cars Szabo allegedly approached was one driven by Jones, which led to their confrontation. The Post reported that Szabo was “apparently drunk” at the time of the incident and had already punched a local resident who had come outside to see who was causing such a ruckus.

Jones is entering his second year on Demon Deacons’ coach Danny Manning’s staff. Prior to coming to Wake Forest, Jones coached at Central Florida, VCU and Florida Gulf Coast. The Philadelphia native is a 2008 graduate of Arkansas Tech.
His attorney better get all charges dismissed or lose his license....then figure out a way to get money out of them mofos.

“I hope they find him and bring him to justice,” co-worker Josh Gillon told WPEC-TV on Tuesday. “This was really a stupid, stupid act. It’s a big family and he was an important part of it so everybody is just heartbroken.”

o_OUmmm hmmm, he was such an important part of the family that nobody made sure his drunk ass got to where he needed to be? He's just out there pounding on cars looking for his uber driver. Ok.... more bullshit. :confused:

SMH....dude was drunk beating on car windows and had already assaulted another individual.

It's like this morning when I got to work one of my coworkers brought up the kneeling for the national anthem. I said a few words, "you do not understand because you are not from an oppressed minority."

I notice that also. smh

You guys make me laugh! Why are expecting anything different. You all know what the story would be if it was the other way around. Not surprised!

Not necessarily. He could've simply said that the man was trying to carjack him and felt threatened.
When he left the scene, that was his mistake.
He allowed others to tell his side of the story instead of doing it himself, but hindsight is 20/20

He could've called and had a record of his ordeal on tape. Now, he will be seen as the evil, angry black male.

Back