We are Bombing Afganistan, NOW

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
We are Bombing Afghanistan, NOW

Reports are now coming in that US is bombing Afghanistan. The war on terrorism has begun. Iraq will be next.......

Not only are we bombing them but we will be dropping food to the needy refuges afterwards.

by The President of the United States

On my orders, the United States military has begun strikes against al Qaeda training camps and military installations of the Taliban regime," Bush said in a televised address at 1 p.m. Sunday. "We are supported by the collective will of the world."

The attack began with strikes at air defense installations around the Afghan capital of Kabul and the southern city of Kandahar.
Witnesses in Kandahar told that at least three explosions rocked the city, and power was out.

ok now what???

What after this...

we won't get him that way...so what is the purpose?

also does any body think there there might be groups already inside the U.S. waiting to attach again?

Re: ok now what???

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL
What after this...

we won't get him that way...so what is the purpose?

also does any body think there there might be groups already inside the U.S. waiting to attach again?

Yes.. I honestly believe that. I think they are waiting for their orders to strike

Not to worry...

I don't think our Department of Defense is that stupid. I'm sure we have arms ready take out anyone over here that decides to act up. We realize that these type people are not to be taken lightly. Sure, there are some of them here. It's just a matter of time before they come out with the fire... I just think they are trying to mastermind another location in this country to strike (where they think we'd least expect it). But when they do, it's gonna be a big mess here.

The bombings are not just about catching him. It's about damaging the terroist infrastructure. They're taking out thier training bases and weapons stores. I don't know if it's right or not, but I felt like bombing some Afgans when I saw people celebrating the terroism in the streets. As for attacks here, I think the US is finally starting to step up the interior defense like it should have in years past.

Back