We ain't going NOWHERE!!!

Antroy

I see that everyone is talking about a Bama State-SU matchup for the SCG this year.
It seems to me that everyone has forgotten about <b>the drivers of the SWAC Eastern division car: Alcorn!!!</b> If you all keep this up, some of you will be scratching your heads trying find out how Alcorn managed to "slip" into the SCG.
Keep it up and <b>we might be DEBOing some rooms in Birmingham in December!!!</b>

SSSHHH

Antroy, please do not let them know that when Alcorn win their next three games, we will win the East.

They do not understand.

smh
My friends, my friends.......There's one MAJOR problem with your lil' broke arse theory.......

ALCORN STATE UNIVERSITY
v.
JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY
November 17, 2001

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
smh
ALCORN STATE UNIVERSITY
v.
JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY
November 17, 2001

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

The way JSU is playing, <b>they will have trouble with Prarie View this weekend!!</b> I think you all have more turnovers than anyone else in the SWAC. Keep it up and you all will have a bad November to go along with a bad October!!

Back