Wayne Brady Comes Out as Gay: The Real Reason Celebrities Come Out

Brother....... whew....
Non-binary folks do not identify as a man or a woman. They believe gender is a social construct, created by man. (I know, I know)
Cisgendered is a scientific term that means you identify as the gender/sex you were born. You were born a man and you are still a man.
Thanks for the CIS explanation!

Man society ain't shit. A person is either born with a penis or vagina. Now I have heard of folks being born with two sex organs but I ain't never seen that. I have also heard of a woman who had teeth on her cootchie.....I have seen a stripper pick up a solid one dollar bill and suck it up her puddin and then drop four quarters......but all these definitions to define a ninja with a spoon and woman with a puddin is too much.

Speaking of the teeth on the cootchie. My dad told me he had to get one of his soldiers in Vietnam because they had some free time. So this soldier went to to get some puddin and the dude was traumatized in the prostitutes bathroom because her cootchie bit his spoon. Daddy said the private wanted my dad to look at it...my dad being the NCO he was said "Hell naw trooper I'm not looking at your fucking dick."

DAYUM....so a penis and a vagina mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Lol....in the grand scheme of the gay community maybe not.

it seems to me all these silly terms sound like a Webster's LGBT dictionary. Apparently, that community has their own jargon like all other subcultures. Most of us are just hearing about this stuff, because truthfully, none of us cared.

Times have changed, and it's apparent in America, at this time, there is some type of fascination or curiosity about gay people, how they live and the language they speak.

As for the original topic, I still think some entertainers are being disingenuous. In my opinion, the real reason for some of them claiming to be gay is because they have made a calculated decision it is in the best interest of their career.

Last edited:
Lol....in the grand scheme of the gay community maybe not.

it seems to me all these silly terms sound like a Webster's LGBT dictionary. Apparently, that community has their own jargon like all other subcultures. Most of us are just hearing about this stuff, because truthfully, none of us cared.

Times have changed, and it's apparent in America, at this time, there is some type of fascination or curiosity about gay people, how they live and the language they speak.

As for the original topic, I still think some entertainers are being disingenuous. In my opinion, the real reason for some of them claiming to be gay is because they have made a calculated decision it is in the best interest of their career.

Bro I'm confused

Back