Wayne Brady Comes Out as Gay: The Real Reason Celebrities Come Out

How much of this is work related? It seems like the film and recording industry has a road map to opportunities if you make it known or pretend you're other than heterosexual.

If it's not access to opportunities then it definitely is some type of acceptance in those industries that prevents you from being locked out of opportunities.

I can't recall a time when so many people wanted others to know what they do or prefer behind closed doors.

Last edited:

How much of this is work related? It seems like the film and recording industry has a road map to opportunities if you make it known or pretend you're other than heterosexual.

If it's not access to opportunities then it definitely is some type of acceptance in those industries that prevents you from being locked out of opportunities.

I can't recall a time when so many people wanted others to know what they do or prefer behind closed doors.

When I think about it further it reminds me of something my wife said "Why does damn near every successful black actor sooner or later dresses like a woman in a movie.....acts gay in a movie...or has to come out of the closet."

It's not all but think of some of the top black actors...

Pan. ??? New word for me. Like you, if I don't party with you, sleep, hang, etc., I could care less. However, if I do any of the previously mentioned and you are anything except heterosexual, I kinda need to know. Because, if not and some time later, I find out, at the wrong time...things will probably go south real fast.
That was a new word for me too. I had to google "pan-sexual", because I had never heard/seen that word. Like I have said before, I learn so much on this board.

How much of this is work related?

MONEY and opportunities and reaching other markets for some or folks trying to inspire others to be their true selves. It depends on the person.

When you really sit back and think about it.

Take Keiynan Lonsdale (Wally West on Flash)- it took him coming out for him to get more jobs, interviews and his music acknowledge.
Same with Will from Stranger Things-Aside from Lucas-the rest of those kids aren't getting a ton of work or talked about beyond that show.

MONEY and opportunities and reaching other markets for some or folks trying to inspire others to be their true selves. It depends on the person.

When you really sit back and think about it.

Take Keiynan Lonsdale (Wally West on Flash)- it took him coming out for him to get more jobs, interviews and his music acknowledge.
Same with Will from Stranger Things-Aside from Lucas-the rest of those kids aren't getting a ton of work or talked about beyond that show.

Access to another base and career longevity - we saw that when Obama basically moved them ahead of blacks with the

When Beyoncé comes to town half the articles are about what the lgbt whatever community is thinking and her influence on them

If there wasn't money involved no one is coming out

What Does 'Pansexual' Mean? Plus, How Pansexuality Differs from Bisexuality​

What does pansexual mean?​

According to VeryWellHealth, the word “pansexual” uses the Greek prefix “pan” which means “all.” While that doesn’t mean pansexual people like all people (they're not attracted to everyone, just like being a straight woman doesn't mean you like all men), pansexuality is defined as being attracted to or having the potential to be attracted to all genders. This can be romantic or sexual attraction, and pansexuals can have a preference; it doesn’t have to be an equal attraction to all genders.

VeryWellHealth reported that pansexuals might describe themselves as “gender-blind,” meaning that they don’t date someone based on gender.

What Does 'Pansexual' Mean? Plus, How Pansexuality Differs from Bisexuality​

What does pansexual mean?​

According to VeryWellHealth, the word “pansexual” uses the Greek prefix “pan” which means “all.” While that doesn’t mean pansexual people like all people (they're not attracted to everyone, just like being a straight woman doesn't mean you like all men), pansexuality is defined as being attracted to or having the potential to be attracted to all genders. This can be romantic or sexual attraction, and pansexuals can have a preference; it doesn’t have to be an equal attraction to all genders.

VeryWellHealth reported that pansexuals might describe themselves as “gender-blind,” meaning that they don’t date someone based on gender.

So what's the difference...LOL.....this article only tells me that "Pan" means men who are pan have sex the same way gay ninjas do....LOL.....this is what I want to ask Brady, "ninja you get fugged in the mouth by a ninja with a spoon."

Pan includes trans and nonbinary folks.. Bisexuals only sleeping with cisgendered men and women.

What is non-binary and cisgendered?

Help me please
Brother....... whew....
Non-binary folks do not identify as a man or a woman. They believe gender is a social construct, created by man. (I know, I know)
Cisgendered is a scientific term that means you identify as the gender/sex you were born. You were born a man and you are still a man.

We live in a sick world. Very sick. Just be who you are, and leave the women to me. Look I'm selfish. All yall dudes can be gay. That means more women for me. I actually encourage you. I'd kill over from humping all day. What a life and a way to go. Just like the color purple scene "How did Cee die?" "on top of me" 😇 🪦

Brother....... whew....
Non-binary folks do not identify as a man or a woman. They believe gender is a social construct, created by man. (I know, I know)
Cisgendered is a scientific term that means you identify as the gender/sex you were born. You were born a man and you are still a man.
DAYUM....so a penis and a vagina mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Back