• Ala. State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ala. A&M

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Ark. PB

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

LaMont

Being from New Jersey, I use to watch GSU lose every year to Hampton at the New York Classic in the NJ Meadowlands arena. But what was worse than GSU losing, was watching them play. At least when you lose be exciting. But it seemed that GSU had no darn pass plays. Instead I have to watch them run the full-back for a gain of 3 on 75% of their plays.

Yes Grambling you may win games, but I'd much rather watch pass-happy JSU or FAMU any day of the week.

LaMont: :bawling:

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:
Who in the "l" cares what you think....
GSU is the #1 team in BCF
When was the last time you saw GSU play
We pass and run better than all others..

:idea: :idea:
Shut the"l" up if you know not of which you speak:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by LaMont
Being from New Jersey, I use to watch GSU lose every year to Hampton at the New York Classic in the NJ Meadowlands arena. But what was worse than GSU losing, was watching them play. At least when you lose be exciting. But it seemed that GSU had no darn pass plays. Instead I have to watch them run the full-back for a gain of 3 on 75% of their plays.

Yes Grambling you may win games, but I'd much rather watch pass-happy JSU or FAMU any day of the week.

LaMont: :bawling:

GET YO' FOOTBALL ILLITERATE ARSE OFF THIS THREAD!!!!!!:mad:

Hey G-Queless,

When was the last time you beat Hampton? Come on, don't deny your history....especially, your recent history.

Heck, you guys stopped traveling up to "lame" New Jersey because that's just too far to travel to get the arse kicked.

JSU 35

Grambling 13

Bet your tuition refund check on that.

LaMont

LaMont: Why don't you check the history books son, girl, whatever you are. Grambling owns the Whitney Young Classic. GSU has played and WON more WYC's than any team in the history of the classic.

Back