Wassup with the Thread on Mike Martz?

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
Is TSPN still having issues because I can seem to access page two.

I keep getting......

Sorry. Error 404: Page Not Found

I'm sorry, but the post or page you're looking for could not be found. It could be because of our recent re-design. Here are a couple of options that might help you.

Use the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
Try scrolling through the monthly archives to the right.
Try scrolling through the categories at the top of the page.
As a last resort, you can focus all your mental energy on what it is you're looking for, and it might magically appear on your screen (not likely though).

There are some bugs that need to be fixed now that the migration is complete. I will be working on this today.

So are you saying you can create a thread at all on small talk? What about creating threads in other forums?

I figured out the problem. The title of the thread I was trying to create had a phrase enclosed in single quotation marks. I changed them to double quotation marks, and that fixed the issue.

When I click on a thread that has multiple pages, the 2nd and other pages doesnt come up. It stills give me this message:

I'm sorry, but the post or page you're looking for could not be found. It could be because of our recent re-design. Here are a couple of options that might help you.

As a last resort, you can focus all your mental energy on what it is you're looking for, and it might magically appear on your screen (not likely though).

When I click on a thread that has multiple pages, the 2nd and other pages doesnt come up. It stills give me this message:

Which thread was it? Unfortunately, after updating the message board software, the latest version has a bug in it. Anything thread that ends with "...." will give you an error when a 2nd page is created. The people at Vbulletin are aware of it and are working on a bug fix in in the next release. The only think I can do is ask that you do not create threads that end with "....."

Give me a link if you can and I will fix it.

Which thread was it? Unfortunately, after updating the message board software, the latest version has a bug in it. Anything thread that ends with "...." will give you an error when a 2nd page is created. The people at Vbulletin are aware of it and are working on a bug fix in in the next release. The only think I can do is ask that you do not create threads that end with "....."

Give me a link if you can and I will fix it.
It was the "Teachers go through enough" thread that I created. This is the thread that I cant get pass the 1st page:

http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?95667-As-if-teachers-dont-have-enough-to-deal-with...

We got bugs again
Brawl Breaks Out After A&T vs. Coppin Game...

http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?95754-Brawl-Breaks-Out-After-A-amp-T-vs.-Coppin-Game...

We got bugs again
Brawl Breaks Out After A&T vs. Coppin Game...

http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?95754-Brawl-Breaks-Out-After-A-amp-T-vs.-Coppin-Game...

Should be fixed now

We got bugs again....

http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?95898-North-Carolina-A-amp-T-Hires-Broadway...

Welp....we got bugs again

http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?95900-Caption-This-Picture.../page2

Back