WAP

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Got this out of a group on FB

117444557_10214199486060519_1742244235225524020_o.jpg

Every one has skeletons in the closet. Sometimes it's best to stay in your lane and let folks do what they do, because when they come for you and bring your skeletons out you get the hell headed..... Old folks need to leave these young folks alone. Hell Eve had a sex tape and was a stripper. Now she has a major role on a talk show and married to a billionaire.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I hope my comments about Ceelo and Two Live Crew didn't mislead anyone. Just to be clear, I simply meant that this WAP video hype stuff is nothing new so I don't get why older cats are acting like it is. Two Live Crew's "I Want To Rock" back in 92-93, Nelly's "Trip Drill" around 2003 and many other artist were putting out grimy and racy videos well before WAP came on the scene.

With that said, I believe morals still need to be put front and center in the consciousness of mankind, but the reality is this world stands in stark contradiction to morality.

I hope my comments about Ceelo and Two Live Crew didn't mislead anyone. Just to be clear, I simply meant that this WAP video hype stuff is nothing new so I don't get why older cats are acting like it is. Two Live Crew's "I Want To Rock" back in 92-93, Nelly's "Trip Drill" around 2003 and many other artist were putting out grimy and racy videos well before WAP came on the scene.

With that said, I believe morals still need to be put front and center in the consciousness of mankind, but the reality is this world stands in stark contradiction to morality.

It really isn't....hell look at City Girls...Lil Kim....

The world has been immoral since the beginning of time.

Back