Wanna See Something Funny???

Robber

Consigliere
0-8 fans after getting their azzes kicked Saturday night.

eTmXYMNV36+QHsS9DALKBh8HSUrB5FXe0180.jpg

Single File!!!!

They are dressed in the 2001 Maroon and White Fans Uniforms.

Our fans not only dress up for the classic but also for our road games. :D

:emlaugh:

We did have some entertainment with their Bulldog playin' around with our Tigers. That was funny.

WE still love and support our BULLDOGS!!

Our fans were dressed quite professionally and exhibit more CLASS than you genuine garden variety field-hands. We dress with class, tailgate with class and we enter and exit a stadium with CLASS! I know this is something that some of you know very little about!

LMAO@ strawdog who now wants to win the title of "best stadium etiquette by a school that got it's azz kicked"

Straw,

The picture can't record the maroon and white fans vocals. You know how your fan use profanity at the games. I sit with the old gents/perverts at the basketball and football games and they use profanity like sailors. Ask Blue, Robber, and GR what your fans told them two years ago at Crews? Also, you little boys knoe not to act up away from the HIll. Bob Wallace taught you well. :eek: :bawling: :emlaugh: :idea: :redhot: :D :cool: :p ;)

Mighty Dog,

Did you take you some hog cracklins for the trip home?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

All I can say is...

LOL like Pison!!

Look at you drownes walking that mile!!

I told yall you were on death row ......You suck 0-8!! You really Suck!!!

Phatback...where is my money!!!!

Re: WE still love and support our BULLDOGS!!

Originally posted by STRAWDOG
Our fans were dressed quite professionally and exhibit more CLASS than you genuine garden variety field-hands. We dress with class, tailgate with class and we enter and exit a stadium with CLASS! I know this is something that some of you know very little about!

Good looking losers? Hhhmmmm

If you gone be impotent, you might as well look impo'tent

GR, that was our 50% tailgating. Add the 25% of you guys being there is another 25%. The game only accounted for 25% of the weekend.

Total lost for the weekend 25%.

We were above average for the weekend.

Now we are headed for MVSU and taking our 350 member band.

We are taking the band so MVSU will have a crowd. If GSU wasn't so cheep we would have brought the #1 band with us.

[size=1.5]psst...hey md! we didn't want the band, we wanted those little piglets yall put on the field. we'll invite your band up to birmingham to see us play valley![/size]

I IS FUNNY TO DUMB ARSE ALA HILLBILLIES HYPE UP ALA A&M LIKE THEY ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT . BUT YALL SHOW PRIDE IN WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES AND NOT WINNING.:emlaugh:

Back