Vowels Demise

Get Ready

For serious inquiries only please:

Even though the SWAC office was suppose to be encouraging all SWAC schools to play each other this year to help schools that had scheduling problems, Vowels conspired with SU to take one of PBs most important revenue generating home games away. This move, orchestrated by Vowels, allowed SU to have fictitious conference call without the most importaint party on the other line.

As a result SU lost a home game to a D2(essentially) white school. How much blame should Vowels take for the pathetic display shown this weekend in BR? Should he be fired for his off season scheduling debacles alone? Did SUs and Vowels plan blow up in their faces this weekend? Do you think Vowels has the SWAC on the road to D2?

How do you mandate a 9 game conference schedule and turn right around cheat the team the needs the most help out of one of their most important games? Is Vowels a backstabbing hypocrit?

Please advise. (no smack intended)

Get Ready said:
For serious inquiries only please:

Even thought the SWAC office was suppose to be encouraging all SWAC schools to play each other this year to help schools that had scheduling problems, Vowels conspired with SU to take one of PBs most important revenue generating home games away. This move, orchestrated by Vowels, allowed SU to have fictitious conference call without the most importaint party on the other line.

As a result SU lost a home game to a D2(essentially) white school. How much blame should Vowels take for the pathetic display shown this weekend in BR? Should he be fired for his off season scheduling debacles alone? Did SUs and Vowels plan blow up in their faces this weekend? Do you think Vowels has the SWAC on the road to D2?

How do you mandate a 9 game conference schedule and turn right around cheat the team the needs the most help out of one of their most important games? Is Vowels a backstabbing hypocrit?

Please advise. (no smack intended)
To answer your question YES!!!!

It amazes me that everyone outside of su has the sense to see what actually transpired with that fiasco.How in the h3ll do you replace your originally scheduled Oct 2 game without a signed agreed upon CONTRACT for a Sept 25 game. YOU DON'T!!! But they did and I hope that shat comes back to haunt their azzes. GO Alabama State!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jag4life said:
PB took away its own home game with SU when they moved it to St. Louis...then it all went downhill.
Bullshat!! This is a dead issue anyway!!! But yo info is all fuqqed up!!!

I agree. There is no doubt SU got special treatment and it came back to bite them. The same thing with Alcorn, who got an offer to play in a Classic well after they agree to play UAPB in November. Both schools got the azz whippin they deserved. The intergrity of the SWAC, well certain SWAC schools, is simply horrible.

I still have an issue. What if SU and UAPB are tied for 1st in the SWAC West? What will be the resolution?

jag4life said:
PB took away its own home game with SU when they moved it to St. Louis...then it all went downhill.

If that is the case, then you should have brought your azz to St. Louis.

Da_Sperm said:
If that is the case, then you should have brought your azz to St. Louis.
We would have...if we would have been paid more than what we would have gotten from PB...we just wanted to be compensated for the longer trip.

Bottom line is we are "SU' and we can do shat like that!

Ya'll need to start building your own fan support and stop waiting on SU to come to town so that your weak ARSE schools can get a pay day.

When you are the top dog in the conference, you can "DO WHAT YOU WANNA........."

Get Ready, you need to get yo' weak as water ARSE some business and worry about Jacked Up State and not how SU pimps the SWAC! :slap:

blownup said:
To answer your question YES!!!!

It amazes me that everyone outside of su has the sense to see what actually transpired with that fiasco.How in the h3ll do you replace your originally scheduled Oct 2 game without a signed agreed upon CONTRACT for a Sept 25 game. YOU DON'T!!! But they did and I hope that shat comes back to haunt their azzes. GO Alabama State!!!!!!
ok " g " it like that. you need to ck your a.d. I smell a cat on the line.you can get a&m to come to the st. lo for penutes. like i told you we dont play a classic for under $,250,000 :argue: :argue: :argue: dont worry about su.worry about UAPB. :slap:

jag4life said:
We would have...if we would have been paid more than what we would have gotten from PB...we just wanted to be compensated for the longer trip.

Again, if you felt like you wasn't getting compensated for a longer trip, then you should have brought your azz to Pine Bluff. Doesn't matter, you got embarrassed for your actions, which is well worth the Nation not coming to Pine Bluff.

The best part of this deal is every team in the SWAC will put that foot in SUcks arse.

Da_Sperm said:
I still have an issue. What if SU and UAPB are tied for 1st in the SWAC West? What will be the resolution?

There is no issue here... IF SU receives special treatment from the SWAC (as you say), and there is a tie between SU and PB, then SU should go the SWAC Championship Game, (according to YOUR logic). Looks like the problems already solved. Don't you agree?

LaCumba said:
There is no issue here... IF SU receives special treatment from the SWAC (as you say), and there is a tie between SU and PB, then SU should go the SWAC Championship Game, (according to YOUR logic). Looks like the problems already solved. Don't you agree?

So you bidded the highest for your SU degree on EBay, right?

Da_Sperm said:
Again, if you felt like you wasn't getting compensated for a longer trip, then you should have brought your azz to Pine Bluff. Doesn't matter, you got embarrassed for your actions, which is well worth the Nation not coming to Pine Bluff.

The best part of this deal is every team in the SWAC will put that foot in SUcks arse.
BUT UAPB WONT.KEEP TALKING AN WE WILL MAKE YOUR AZZ COME TO BATON ROUGE NEXT YEAR. SU THE PIMPS OF THE SWAC OFFICE
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

jag4life said:
But yall changed the DATE!!!

If we try to get you to play in the Gateway, which is the last Saturday of September, and you say no and we are a guaranteed team in the Gateway, don't we have to go get another school? Therefore, it is only logical that if you don't want to play in the Gateway on Sept 25th, then you should play UAPB on a non-Sept25 date, right?

Why would you schedule to play UAPB on Sept. 25th in Pine Bluff when UAPB approached you about play UAPB in StL on the same date?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
DBOOSU said:
BUT UAPB WONT.KEEP TALKING AN WE WILL MAKE YOUR AZZ COME TO BATON ROUGE NEXT YEAR. SU THE PIMPS OF THE SWAC OFFICE
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

I can tell you didn't have to bid much.

Da_Sperm said:
If we try to get you to play in the Gateway, which is the last Saturday of September, and you say no and we are a guaranteed team in the Gateway, don't we have to go get another school? Therefore, it is only logical that if you don't want to play in the Gateway on Sept 25th, then you should play UAPB on a non-Sept25 date, right?

Why would you schedule to play UAPB on Sept. 25th in Pine Bluff when UAPB approached you about play UAPB in StL on the same date?
UAPB scheduled us to play on Sept 25 IN Pine Bluff ON THEIR OWN...then came at us with a lame offer for the Gateway. After we refused...they changed the date of our game to Oct 2....the same day as the Bama State game.

You should know how stupid your administration is by now...if not, ask your wife!

Da_Sperm said:
I agree. There is no doubt SU got special treatment and it came back to bite them. The same thing with Alcorn, who got an offer to play in a Classic well after they agree to play UAPB in November. Both schools got the azz whippin they deserved. The intergrity of the SWAC, well certain SWAC schools, is simply horrible.

If this happens you better rush to the drug store and get some KY Jelly, because you will get screwed worse than you were with your origional schedule. The comissioners office will only do the right thing if the COP's allow him to. In the SWAC this never happens if SU is involved. Vowells is no different from any other comissioner. The COP's are his boss and he will say or do whatever they want him to do to keep his job. A comissioner is nothing but a high class _ _ _ _ boy.

Do you guys think it poetic justice that SU got worked, got embarrassed at home by a D2 school?
Does the saying, "oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive" apply here?
How long is it going to take Vowels and SU to get the egg off their face on this one?

Is Vowels the worst commissioner in college football?

At least of this BS schedule were to take play in any other conference other than the SWAC, the rules for determining the West champion would be in black and white prior to the season kicking off. There would not be no hidden rules made on the fly as the season ends.

Currently in my opinion the SWAC is BS. If the SWAC was in the business of providing a service, I would never hire them.

Get Ready said:
Vowels should be fired
GR thinks we should start a grass roots campaign to get this started.
Firing Vowels will not do any good. The COP's will only appoint another _ _ _ _ boy to take his place. The problem is the COP's have too much power over something they know nothing about. Part of Vowels job is to be the one who looks like an idiot when the COP's screws up.

jag4life said:
UAPB scheduled us to play on Sept 25 IN Pine Bluff ON THEIR OWN...then came at us with a lame offer for the Gateway. After we refused...they changed the date of our game to Oct 2....the same day as the Bama State game.

You should know how stupid your administration is by now...if not, ask your wife!

What the fugg I got to do with this conversation? I'm BEYOND finished with this tired ass topic. Keep my name outta this hea isht.

Love,
Niter

Back