Ving Rhames is New Kojak

THAMES

Does anybody remember Kojak? They're doing a remake. I can still remember Telly Savalas saying "Who Loves You Baby" with that lolipop in his mouth. Ving Rhames may just be the guyto pull it off.

DVD%202%20Kojak%20Vol.%202.jpg

Telly Savalas

ving_rhames.jpg

Ving Rhames

USA loves Rhames for new 'Kojak'
Wednesday, October 27

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- Who loves you, Ving Rhames? USA Network, that's who.

The cable channel will roll out its remake of the 1970s CBS detective drama "Kojak," starring Rhames in the role made famous by Telly Savalas, as a regular series set to debut in March.

USA had initially envisioned doing a series of "Kojak" TV movies with Rhames because the actor's busy feature schedule would not allow him to commit to a regular series. But USA executives were so pleased with the first film, which wrapped production in August, that they were able to work out a schedule with Rhames to allow for the production of eight additional one-hour episodes, beginning January in Toronto.
-----------

Read the Story ...
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/27/television.kojak.reut/index.html

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh, I could definitely see Ving as Kojak. If Samuel L can play Shaft, Ving can do Kojak.

However, I still can't get past that vision Ving butt azz neked cooking eggs in Baby Boy...he standing up there like er'thing was cool. Azz and back just glistening and he just a scrambling... :D

Back