Vince McMahon resigns amid sex trafficking allegations

Once Slim Jim suspended their sponsorship, it was a matter of time because other advertisers would follow. And they wouldn't want to screw up the Netflix deal. The product improved after he stepped away the first time. As long as Nick Khan is running the business end and Triple H is running creative, WWE will be just fine. Anyone that watched during the Attitude Era already knows that Vince is a freak.

Last edited:
The question becomes what going to happen with Brock Lesnar, as it is believed that the wrestler that requested the pee video was him and there maybe other wrestlers who saw the videos\pictures that the woman created and Vince showed off.

The question becomes what going to happen with Brock Lesnar, as it is believed that the wrestler that requested the pee video was him and there maybe other wrestlers who saw the videos\pictures that the woman created and Vince showed off.
I actually think this lawsuit is the reason Kevin Dunn chunked the deuces

I actually think this lawsuit is the reason Kevin Dunn chunked the deuces

Saw a video with Dutch Mantell alluding to this. He said Dunn is easily worth 9 figures so he can afford to just fade away. Stephanie apparently did the same thing but Johnny Ace was too stupid to do the same

Vince McMahon is who people think Bill Cosby is

Last edited:
Saw a video with Dutch Mantell alluding to them. He said Dunn is easily worth 9 figures so he can afford to just fade away. Stephanie apparently did the same thing but Johnny Ace was too stupid to do the same

Read somewhere else that this stuff is the reason Shane left and stays out of WWE business.

Saw a video with Dutch Mantell alluding to them. He said Dunn is easily worth 9 figures so he can afford to just fade away. Stephanie apparently did the same thing but Johnny Ace was too stupid to do the same

Johnny Ace got fired back in August of 2022. It is not clear if he got a pay off on the side from Vince, as I assume it was Triple H would did the firing of Ace. I imagine the last thing TKO wants is for this to go to trial and to have any current WWE wrestlers call to testify under oath about what they known about the case in question.

The question that I seen asked on social media is will Johnny Ace flip on Vince, as Johnny Ace does not have millions of dollars sitting in the bank for his defense. Even though Vince resigned he still has millions of dollars he was paid to sell the company, the cash from multiple rounds of him selling some of his stock, the royalists related to the Mr. McMahon character, and the stock he still owes that he can sell at any time.

I am not surprise to hear Johnny Ace might be involved, as it was rumor that during the attitude era that his ideal hire for divas was models that he saw in magazines.

If Vince ends going to jail and Trump is in office, he will get a pardon because of how close him and Trump are along with the amount of money he has donate to Trump over the years.

Read somewhere else that this stuff is the reason Shane left and stays out of WWE business.
I think the original board investigation, before the sale, open the eyes of Stephanie of what type of person Vince has been. The thing about all of this is that Vince thought he got away with all of this, but then he made the mistake of not finishing paying the woman in question the rest of the money negotiated in the NDA and thus her filing to void the NDA. If the NDA is declared void, then the question becomes will the state that WWE HQ is in and the feds get involved for criminal charges,

I think the original board investigation, before the sale, open the eyes of Stephanie of what type of person Vince has been. The thing about all of this is that Vince thought he got away with all of this, but then he made the mistake of not finishing paying the woman in question the rest of the money negotiated in the NDA and thus her filing to void the NDA. If the NDA is declared void, then the question becomes will the state that WWE HQ is in and the feds get involved for criminal charges,
Stephanie resigned around the time he forced his way back into power. Now we may know why. Shane distanced himself from his father's antics and Stephanie may have finally smartened up about it as well.

I wonder will next shoe to drop is Linda asking for a divorce. Another interesting thing to know is that East Carolina University refuse to name their business school after Vince and Linda when they was willing to donate a large amount of money to the school. From my understand it was one person in particular that was dead set against it and bet those that wanted to take Vince's money are holding their hands down low as possible these days.

I wonder will next shoe to drop is Linda asking for a divorce. Another interesting thing to know is that East Carolina University refuse to name their business school after Vince and Linda when they was willing to donate a large amount of money to the school. From my understand it was one person in particular that was dead set against it and bet those that wanted to take Vince's money are holding their hands down low as possible these days.
That person looks like they had vision

Back