Vice Principals

Attack Dog

Anybody watching? This show is hilarious! HBO has done it again! VPs who hate each other. team up on the new principal (who happens to be a sister) to try and get her out. Danny McBride and the guy who played Shane on The Shield are the VPs.

Been watching since the first episode. this show is is beyond funny. The guy that played Shane is Walton Goggins. Goggins is the one that makes the show. The jokes him and Danny make at each other are beyond stupid.

I've seen the previews for it but haven't watch it. I guess I'll have to look for it on demand and check it out.

Been watching since the first episode. this show is is beyond funny. The guy that played Shane is Walton Goggins. Goggins is the one that makes the show. The jokes him and Danny make at each other are beyond stupid.

Goggins is great. Liked him in Justified when he played Boyd Crowder. Since he is from Ga, his Southern accent aint fake. Dude be cracking me up. Just discovered the show.

I watched the show for the first time last night........AND I HATE I MISSED THE FIRST EPISODE!!! I WAS HOLLERIN'!!!!:)

I've been desperately looking for something on HBO to watch since Game of Thrones and Silicon Valley seasons ended. I love the sister in this show; she went off!

This looks like my type of show.. SILLY AS HELL....lol . but I have banned myself from ever watching a new show... :(

I watched the show for the first time last night........AND I HATE I MISSED THE FIRST EPISODE!!! I WAS HOLLERIN'!!!!:)

I've been desperately looking for something on HBO to watch since Game of Thrones and Silicon Valley seasons ended. I love the sister in this show; she went off!

Well if you think she went off then, check out some of the earlier episodes! Someone who works in a school system must have written this. People in leadership have to keep their eyes and ears open all the time and sometimes just say what the hell and go off.

Teachers children and preachers children, lol!!

Teacher work day!
Yep, somebody got some inside information.

I'm caught up on this and I got to put it on the DVR to stay ahead.

They are fools...

The way Dr. brown was checking out her ex at the water fountain had me rollin. He ain't hitting on nothing but she cant stop wanting him. Real life situations. LMAO

Just when they thought it was over.....both of their cars go up in flames...

Its only running two seasons. But the question is who shot my boy. Cause that wasn't Brown at the end.

da da daaaaaaa

Was it Mr Russell?
He still wants the job to himself.
lee-russell-512x512.jpg

Ms Abbott?
She could be jealous and wanted Gamby all to herself.
ms-abbott-512x512.jpg

Mr Hayden?
Mad because Gamby got Ms Snodgrass
bill-hayden-512x512.jpg

Ms Brown?
Still got those Philly connections and wann get them both...
belinda-brown-512x512.jpg

Back