Verizon Wireless

thats the perfect example..... simply put their network isnt as strong as VZWs...At the MCC you could EASILY tell who was Verizon customers.... everybody else was just texting lol.

It was like that when we played ULL and JSU as well. I couldn't really do much with my iPhone, but my Verizon Blackberry for my job worked like a champ.

ATT sucks. I have both ATT and VZ. My ATT phone drops calls all day, everyday. The network card can never get good signals. My verizon is always able to get out. Even at the MCC none of the folks on ATT couldcall out, all Verizon folks could.

this is what my crabsister who's in Huntsville talks about constantly. she and her husband switched to ATT from Verizon for iPhones, and she hates it. She begged me to switch to Verizon and not ATT. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm thinking about going over to Verizon Wireless (or AT&T) next year. I was looking at the plans and prices for Verizon because I'm definitely interested in that new Motorola Droid phone. However, WHY DOES VERIZON CHARGE YOU FOR EVERY DAYUM THING?!?!
Stuff that's free with everybody else, Verizon is charging for. I saw a $2.99 charge for Visual Voicemail? AT&T's is free, I believe. I know Sprint's is free. I had it when I had the Samsung Instinct. There were a couple more things that Verizon charges for that I get for free with Sprint.

CJ, what's up with that?

I think t-mobile has a version of this phone or something simliar using the OS from google.

If you think AT&T's network sucks I wouldnt even consider t-mobile. Hell i'm dead in the metro area of Atlanta and I couldnt even use my phone in the house.

If you think AT&T's network sucks I wouldnt even consider t-mobile. Hell i'm dead in the metro area of Atlanta and I couldnt even use my phone in the house.

Thats really bad!!!

I have t-mobile, that goodness I have not hit that issue.

It's official! I will be switching to Verizon Wireless!!! With the drop in the price of their monthly plans and the fact that I was impressed with the Motorola Droid that I got to play around with, it's a done deal!
I'm probably going to make the switch this weekend.

It's official! I will be switching to Verizon Wireless!!! With the drop in the price of their monthly plans and the fact that I was impressed with the Motorola Droid that I got to play around with, it's a done deal!
I'm probably going to make the switch this weekend.

Welcome to the nations largest 3G coverage...

Welcome to the nations largest 3G coverage...

Thanks!!! lol

I ordered the phone online today and I should have it Monday. I got a great deal on the phone through my job! I can't wait for it to get here.

I got my phone today and I'm loving it so far! It's going to take some getting used to but I'm a cellphone geek so that will be no problem.

*I'm actually typing this reply from my Droid! I can view and post on here on my phone! I'm already happy I made the switch to Verizon!*

I'm one week into my experience with Verizon and I am very pleased so far!!! Verizon's customer service is on point!!!
I had an issue with my number porting over and not getting text messages Friday. The lady I talked to explained to me that this is a common issue and that it might take a few minutes for me to start getting text messages once my port was complete. She stated that she would call me back on Monday to see if everything was working.
Well, she called me today, as promised, to follow up on that issue. I told her that the text messages were working and that she didn't need to put in a ticket for it. She then stated that she would have another 10% taken off my bill for 6 months in addition to my 20% employee discount.
Needless to say, I am very impressed with Verizon and their customer service. I had forgotten all about her saying she would call me on Monday to follow up on my text message issue. The temporary monthly discount was completely unexpected. I was happy with the fact that she actually called back. That's more than I have gotten with Sprint in 6 years.

I'm one week into my experience with Verizon and I am very pleased so far!!! Verizon's customer service is on point!!!
I had an issue with my number porting over and not getting text messages Friday. The lady I talked to explained to me that this is a common issue and that it might take a few minutes for me to start getting text messages once my port was complete. She stated that she would call me back on Monday to see if everything was working.
Well, she called me today, as promised, to follow up on that issue. I told her that the text messages were working and that she didn't need to put in a ticket for it. She then stated that she would have another 10% taken off my bill for 6 months in addition to my 20% employee discount.
Needless to say, I am very impressed with Verizon and their customer service. I had forgotten all about her saying she would call me on Monday to follow up on my text message issue. The temporary monthly discount was completely unexpected. I was happy with the fact that she actually called back. That's more than I have gotten with Sprint in 6 years.

They are pretty good about calling you back.

U couldn't do this with your other phone?? :retard?? I've been doing that since o4! :lol: but that Droid is a beast tho....

~__________~

Back