.VCD movie download sites

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
A coworker of mine burned Rush Hour 2 and I have it on my harddrive. But he wouldn't tell me the site where he went to actually download the movie. Does anyone know the sites where you can download(for free) the current movies. We watched Planet Of The Apes yesterday.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It's easier to just download them as rar files. If you go to a site and try to download the whole movie at once, unless you have a t2 or a t3, it's gonna take damn near a whole day. You can compress rar files through AOL and download the movie through DSL or higher within about 2 hours. Then just go to www.winrar.com, download winrar, open the movie through winrar, and you're in the game.

Unknown1, that URL is incorrect. Do you have a better one?

Thanks,

NN

Phatback, I have Windows 98. Since I'll be downloading from work...it'll be on a T1.

Originally posted by unknown1
It's easier to just download them as rar files. If you go to a site and try to download the whole movie at once, unless you have a t2 or a t3, it's gonna take damn near a whole day. You can compress rar files through AOL and download the movie through DSL or higher within about 2 hours. Then just go to www.winrar.com, download winrar, open the movie through winrar, and you're in the game.

$40 a month, here I come

I thought that you had to have something that fast to do what you're doing. I'm thinking of getting a DSL hookup when my computer arrives so I can get my movie/DVD type download on.

he probably didn't tell you because the sites move about alot... it not exactly legal you know...

Back