Valley vs UAPB

Mr. Phreeze

Phrozen Cold
This game started out real slow. To me, the first half was very boring. Valley played Devil's game and Crazy In Love. UAPB played a lot of spirit songs.

Halftime- Valley's show was decent. It was your typcal Mississippi Valley field show.

UAPB- had a pretty decent show as well. The GGs kicked butt as usual and the dance routine had a pretty interesting theme. It was very creative and cute. To me, last week's show was better.

2nd Half- At I can remember from both schools is "Neck". Valley played Neck 1st and it was straight. UAPB came back with their Neck at it was straight. Then Valley played it back stronger. Then UAPB played it and their sound cut right through Valley's sound. So Valley gave it one more shot. Finally, UAPB put the nail in the coffin. Neck was the highlight of the 2nd half.

5th Quarter- UAPB 100%. Valley was playing sounds they played in their field show and that's a no no. UAPB was just plain blowing with power and nice sound. Don't get me wrong, Valley stood their ground and their sound has improve tremendously, but they still have a ways to go.

Mad shouts out to UAPB's Baritones, F. Horns, Tubas and Percussion in that order. Mad shouts out to Valley's F. Horns, Tubas and Baritones in that order.

Valley put up a good fight, but PB took the win. Valey played a lot of songs over and over again. They also played the intro to a lot of songs they played in the 5th or on the field. PB sounded 10 times better than Valley. Valley needs to get rid of chief bad, that is all Im going to say. They were better than Alcorn, they had more heart, but a lot of songs were just :rolleyes: :( :confused:

UAPB took the halftime show and 5th by a mile, that is whee Valley fell apart the most. Anyways they showed a lot of promise and they were better than I thought they would be, at times they showed they still wereValley. On the other hand they showed sides of focus and trying to sound good......

Originally posted by GoodFella
hey were better than Alcorn, they had more heart, but a lot of songs were just :rolleyes: :( :confused:

i seen a tape of the valley and southern game from last week, sad of you to hate on corn like this. PB sounds good and balance, yall are going to kill a lot of bands this year. but alcorn is not as bad as you are make it but i expect this coming from a ***** from greenville, i know how much yall heat on everyone so this would not surprise me. (baritones are a force at PB)

w L
UABP 2- 0
Corn 1- 1
MVSU 0 - 2

Way to go M4. Although I couldn't make that game Saturday (due to work :mad: ) I'll try to make the game Thursday.

Originally posted by Choppas
i seen a tape of the valley and southern game from last week, sad of you to hate on corn like this. PB sounds good and balance, yall are going to kill a lot of bands this year. but alcorn is not as bad as you are make it but i expect this coming from a ***** from greenville, i know how much yall heat on everyone so this would not surprise me. (baritones are a force at PB)

w L
UABP 2- 0
Corn 1- 1
MVSU 0 - 2

After reviewing some footage, Alcorn overall sounds better than Valley. If I were to rate them overall, I would say Alcron also. They drill and sound better than Valley on the field. Valley has more heart and would blow through Alcorn in the stands though. And what does Gville have to with me typing my opinion dude??

Back