Valley softball faces bullyng accusations, Head Coach Retires

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
I had no plans of posting this (because I figured someone else would have posted it by now) but since the Jackson station did a story on it, I decided to go ahead and do it since it's already out there and now in video form so I can't be accused of ignoring it

I'll go ahead and say it: if even one of these halfway proves to be true, everyone from the President to the AD to Lee himself need to be walked out. Not even a basic PR statement 6-7 days later

View: https://twitter.com/GaryB_WJTV/status/1408268563899727874

I had no plans of posting this (because I figured someone else would have posted it by now) but since the Jackson station did a story on it, I decided to go ahead and do it since it's already out there and now in video form so I can't be accused of ignoring it

I'll go ahead and say it: if even one of these halfway proves to be true, everyone from the President to the AD to Lee himself need to be walked out. Not even a basic PR statement 6-7 days later

Tell us you really feel. We know you've been wanting the AD, SID and everyone else out for awhile.

Tell us you really feel. We know you've been wanting the AD, SID and everyone else out for awhile.

I tried to be tactful because I actually been working with the athletics department since 2016 so I didn't wanna be two faced about how I feel about people I "associate" with (to use that term loosely).

Once it kind of got out there about how some of the prominent alums felt after they went viral for trying to get rid of the mascot again, I said F it lol. It's clear as day that she can't fundraise and way in over her head. I learned this in 2017 after the first scoreboard campaign I organized (then 4 schools went and got upgrades afterwards). Hell even Dancy basically said to give him what he needs in order for Valley football to compete consistently on Kenn's podcast/weekly presser (some of the other coaches echoed similar sentiments). No D1 football coach should have to ask for scholarships while they fly out to Hawaii on our dime. I've worked with FOUR SIDs since 2016 so that should tell you something

I don't even have to inject personal feelings into this. Our athletic budget is still the same as it was almost 10 years ago when she got the job. While everyone else can somewhat eye FBS status in football, Valley is still in the same hamster wheel. It's sad that it took this to possibly finally bring about change at the expense of these young ladies

I know Lee. I like Lee. Can't defend this at all

Where was the Title IX administrator in all of this?
Heads gotta roll.

At the rate that it is going, people might be getting their wish as far as getting rid of the AD for years now

As I said in the other post, I actually like Lee and have known him since my undergrad days but I can't defend this if it's true. I won't say the SID since he got here in 2020 prior to the pandemic but everyone else gotta go

I won't say the SID since he got here in 2020 prior to the pandemic but everyone else gotta go

I just realized who that was while watching the story. He use to work at the Swac office and I would see him at all the Swac events.

I've been known for a couple of years that he planned on stepping down in 2021 or 2022 so this news is not shocking to me

What's going to be interesting is that if the AD is bold enough to pull the trigger on the known coach in waiting

Back