Valley People??

LUCKY

Mr Eyecatcher
I'm starting to see more and more members from Valley join the page, and I just want to know why yall don't use your private room. I know that Kenn had a topic a few months back touching this matter, but yall have more members on the page now and I just want to know what's up. DGTM, holla at me.

Valley Forum Dilemma

TXBOY@ Valley stated that he didn't know HOW to get in the private forums. I suggested, then and now I am saying again, Kenn should email/pm them and tell them how to gain access to the private forums. If someone doesn't tell you, you simply do not know how to get in your school's private forum.

So let them in! I'm pretty sure that no one will be trying to get into their forum fraudently, so if they claim Valley, usher them right up!

Re: Valley Forum Dilemma

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
...I'm pretty sure that no one will be trying to get into their forum fraudently.......

Hell, I would. Just to know what was said in that one post. Ain't the rest of yall just dying to know what that one post was all about? :lol:

Re: Re: Valley Forum Dilemma

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA

Hell, I would. Just to know what was said in that one post. Ain't the rest of yall just dying to know what that one post was all about? :lol:

Yeah you're right! :D

TXBOY@ Valley stated that he didn't know HOW to get in the private forums. I suggested, then and now I am saying again, Kenn should email/pm them and tell them how to gain access to the private forums.

He was given access with some other Valley people, they just don't use it.

I'm sure that first post was like a welcome to the forum....we gon' get it krunk up in heah!!! :lmao:

But there should have been a second one like "gosh it's awful quiet, where ya'll et? :confused: "

Third: Hello, Hello, Helloooooooooo

Fourth: echo..........

Fifth: :crickets:

Sixth: aww dayummmm, c'mon ya'll Kenn gon shut us down!!!!

7th: Dayum!!! Please

8th: in Eric Cartman voice: Screw you guys, I'm going home!:redhot:

:lol: Sho' do wanna know!

:lmao:

Originally posted by Fiyah

He was given access with some other Valley people, they just don't use it.

Well I just be dayum Fiyah, you know it is just in me to advocate for the downtrodden and disenfranchised, but after TWICE sticking up for them and they still don't use their forum, I respectfully withdraw my representation with two words:

PHUGG 'EM!:D :D :D

Re: Re: Re: Valley Forum Dilemma

Well I just be dayum Fiyah, you know it is just in me to advocate for the downtrodden and disenfranchised, but after TWICE sticking up for them and they still don't use their forum, I respectfully withdraw my representation with two words:

PHUGG 'EM!:D :D :D

PHUGG U...LMAO...I GIVE UP.....
SCREW U GUYS..........I'M GOING HOME

Re: Re: Re: Re: Valley Forum Dilemma

Originally posted by TXBOY@VALLEY

PHUGG U...LMAO...I GIVE UP.....
SCREW U GUYS..........I'M GOING HOME

Don't you dare leave...GO POST IN YOUR FORUM!:lmao:

I suggested, then and now I am saying again, Kenn should email/pm them and tell them how to gain access to the private forums.
So, do they need someone to vouch for them to gain access???? Who will it be if it is only one or two posters?

I guess they can both vouch for each other, huh? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Back