uUAPB IN THE DRIVERS SEAT FOR SWAC WEST

MACBFAC said:
:lmao: Where the HELL did all these peanut butta fans come from :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :wavey:

It's all your fault. :wavey: :wavey: Isn't Alabama responsible for the outpouring of peanuts around the country? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And, when all else fails, we revert to going under the clothes and start talking about that famous anatomy of the body that they know 'O So Well :angry: :angry:

KILLER-LION said:
Don't confused your azz whippins for mistakes, at the beginning of the season i guess you were still trying to find yourself and not you think you have well let me say this after saturday yall azzzzz will be lost again........"

Da_Sperm said:
The SWAC forced MVSU to be a conference game for UAPB because of the SU and Alcorn scheduling problem. Now the SWAC is saying throw that game out the door?
Thats why I said earlier that it didn't make sense to have us play MVSU and the game count for them but not us.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I believe that Southern is in the car next to UAPB!!! We are playing cat and mouse from week to week for number 1 in the West. We have just as good of a chance to WIN the WEST!!! :bump: Watch out cause the JAGS have a great driving record!!! UAPB will do exactly what they did last year :bowdown:
The rest of our schedule is not a difficult one:
Jackson State -1-1
Alcorn 2-1
Texas Southern 0-4
Grambling 1-2

SOUTHERN JAGUARS 2004 SWAC CHAMPIONS!!!!

Grazioso said:
It's all your fault. :wavey: :wavey: Isn't Alabama responsible for the outpouring of peanuts around the country? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And, when all else fails, we revert to going under the clothes and start talking about that famous anatomy of the body that they know 'O So Well :angry: :angry:
Hey knuckle head that quote wasn't by me........ :retard: :retard: :retard:

uapbmello said:
Hey You All Are Wrong We Beat Gram In 2000 And We Beat SU TOO That Same year

You did beat SU in 2000, but not Grambling.

The last current SWAC member to beat both Louisiana schools in the same season is Alabama A&M in 1998.

PNeck019 said:

The last current SWAC member to beat both Louisiana schools in the same season is Alabama A&M in 1998.

Thank you, thank you for setting those people at PB&J straight, they are so hyped up right about now, they will say anything, cause I got one here from PB&J talking a lot of noise, but after Sat. he will keep is mouth shut too. All those Golden Lions will be looking for the yellow brick road, cause they are going to have to go see the Wizward to get more courage to continue the season.

PNeck019 said:

Yeah GSU put up 60 on them that year.

jag4life said:
Yeah GSU put up 60 on them that year.

Actually, the GSU/UAPB score in 2000 was 24-17 GSU.

Grambling beat the Lions 60-7 in 2001.

Your recollection is understandable. After a while, all these arse-whippings at the hands of the La schools sort of run together.......

MACBFAC said:
Hey knuckle head that quote wasn't by me........ :retard: :retard: :retard:

I apologize for the error. It's been fixed.
:topic: I'm too sweet to be a knuckle head or a retard.

And, I :heart: :heart: :heart: you too.

Back