Ungrateful???

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
Ok...it has been discussed what we would like our SOs to give us for Valetine, but what about the things you don't want? I'm sure there will be someone who doesn't have a clue about their SO and will get them something he/she doesn't want...not even the thought...

as for Blu...NO MORE STUFF ANIMALS!!! I'm a grown woman...what am I going to do with a stuff animal?

Beggers can't be choosers

Aye...on the real, some people need to take what they can get.

Ungrateful is right! :rolleyes: :p

Just because someone doesn't get you what you "want" does that mean that they didn't put any thought into their gift? ;)

Originally posted by BluBlood
as for Blu...NO MORE STUFF ANIMALS!!! I'm a grown woman...what am I going to do with a stuff animal?

Well...for that matter...what can you do with roses?...balloons?...cards?...carriage rides?

C'mon now...wutchu got? :lmao:

You have to understand the parallels that dwell in the mind of some women. I for one like most men have not determined the secret to this enigma called the female Pschyce....

For example women will ask you questions they don't really want to know the answer too.....

They will ask you to always be a gentleman, but when you display that behavior they then try to enforce their independence.....

Women always expect you to know exactly what they are thinking at all times, and If you don't know then you are an Idiot (Mrs. Cleo send help)......

Women will always complain when they have a significant other about the gift they received.....but if they are rolling solo then they complain that they have nobody to get a gift from......

With this in mind men are always behind the 8-ball in getting gifts for women. If you don't like stuffed animals then whe do you have them all over the dayummm place? That sends false signals...we are like..Uhhh, she likes animasl, I'll get her dem dayummm Hallmark "Kiss-Kiss" bears.

Would you rather have flowers that will be dead and wilted in a week? Or choclates that will violate all parallels of that diet you are currently on that worked so well for Oprah.

The bottom line is this, it all starts with communication. If you tell your SO what you want and maintain open lines of communication then you might get what you want instead of a 4 foot Winnie the Pooh.

:D

Er...MB...there are not any stuffed animals in my place that I purchased. I have several in the closet that people have bought for me and I expressed to them my feelings of receiving a stuff animal. They don't want it back...so what am I going to do with it? I don't even want a stuff animal from my Mom...besides...she knows better.

I don't know what women every man crosses, but for Blu, I don't have time for guessing games. If I want something, I let you know, men aren't psychics, neither am I, so I'm not trying to guess if he will get. If I say I want a microwave for the kitchen, than $%@mit...that's what I want and that's what I better get. If I say I want batteries for my remote, then #$%mit, that's what I better get!!! :rolleyes:

I don't have a significant other, so I don't complain about not getting gifts. I was trying to make the post fun, but not being a psychic, I was wrong.
ne_nau.gif

Back