UNCLE THOMAS SPEAKS

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF BLACK MAN TO ALL BLACK AMERICANS. HE IS AN EXAMPLE OF SUCH SELF HATRED THAT HE WILL DO ANY AND EVERYTHING TO DISASSOCIATE HIMSELF FROM WHO HE IS AND FROM WHENCE HE CAME. LOOK AT EVERY CHOICE HA HAS MADE IN HIS LIFE; FROM WHO HE MARRIED AND WITH HIS ATTEMPTS TO ELATIONSHIPS WITH BLACK WOMEN. THOSE LIKE HIM ARE WHI I FEAR THE MOST.

Thomas is the biggest disappointment in history

HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF BLACK MAN TO ALL BLACK AMERICANS. HE IS AN EXAMPLE OF SUCH SELF HATRED THAT HE WILL DO ANY AND EVERYTHING TO DISASSOCIATE HIMSELF FROM WHO HE IS AND FROM WHENCE HE CAME. LOOK AT EVERY CHOICE HA HAS MADE IN HIS LIFE; FROM WHO HE MARRIED AND WITH HIS ATTEMPTS TO ELATIONSHIPS WITH BLACK WOMEN. THOSE LIKE HIM ARE WHI I FEAR THE MOST.

I suspect he welcomes this reaction from Black folks. It probably increases the amount of "benefits" he can get from his sponsors.

ONLY UNTIL THE DAY COMES WHEN HE IS MADE TO FULLY REALIZE THAT HE REALLY IS JUST ANOTHER BLACK MAN, IN THIS NATION.

Won't happen though. We got a sad history of folks like him. He's being taken care of by old money people so he's content. If Trump gets elected, he'll probably retire. They'll probably give him the Medal of Freedom & build a monument to him lol.

Last edited:
ONLY UNTIL THE DAY COMES WHEN HE IS MADE TO FULLY REALIZE THAT HE REALLY IS JUST ANOTHER BLACK MAN, IN THIS NATION.
That is exactly what he despises, being black. He wills his power trying to grind into fine powder the demographic that most reminds him of that. At this point in his life he does it effortlessly.

Last edited:
Very disappointing. Does he not know that he has benefited from affirmative action, or has he lost his damn mind?
Ben Carson also benefited from Affirmative Action in college admissions I believe, but has issues with it & is always attacking it. To their bigoted White friends AA or DEI is code word for incompetent.

Back