Uggggghhh, MSN Dial Up

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so feed up with this dial up service I have at home. I was a little under the weather over the last few days and I was just trying to check my mail and see what's been happening on the boards. My connection was lost at least 20-30 times. I am too far away from the central station to get DSL, but I got this card in the mail today from roadrunner for free installation and the first 3 months for $19.95............I didn't hesitate to jump on that deal.

So come Saturday, goodby MSN dial-up and Helloooooooo Roadrunner.......high-speed internet service.

Highspeed is the way to go......

I've had DSL since Sept 2000, anytime I have to use dialup it frustrates the hell out of me!! Cable and DSL are about equal as far as I understand.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Highspeed is the way to go......

Originally posted by Bird123
I've had DSL since Sept 2000, anytime I have to use dialup it frustrates the hell out of me!! Cable and DSL are about equal as far as I understand.

Agree... I used to have MSN and they were so iffy... Somedays I would be connected to the internet, but my MSN browser would never sign-in. I got rid of it in Dec.

Cable ISP

Way to go Fiyah. I also had MSN at one time. I had the same frustrations that you are dealing with. I dropped them in Sept 2000. I can't imagine going back to dial up.

Is Roadrunner really that good?!?! I have seen the billboards up around Mississippi. I was wondering if they were any good.

yeah, it is the best thing going right now... unless you got that tall cheddar for a T1

I have MSN and I love it. But I only have A O HELL to compare it to. Mine never signs off... AO HELL signed off every time I was in a good convo on IM or whenever I was reading some good sports info.

Back