UAPB: The “FEEL GOOD” TOTY

Are you having doubts about the performance of your football program?

Feeling a little skeptical about the season?

Not sure if your squad will measure up on the gridiron?

Lack confidence and ability?

WELL, PUT ALL THOSE WORRIES TO REST!
Have your team play the University of Arkansas Pine Bluff Golden Lions, and you’ll feel like a
1st-round draft pick!

Yes, yes, yes, the UAPB Golden Lions, the only team in the SWAC who can lose to other SWAC schools who turn around and lose the week after!

Guaranteed to put a smile on your coach’s face (even though they’re unaware of how they’ll weep profusely the next week).

Mane, I ain't feeling sorry for yall 1 tiny bit. 2018 & 2019 when tsu was 2-9 & 0-11; PB slid y'all Paw sideways with the claws out right up some tiger butt. So save your tears for the off season. McKinney going to bust the clock hoping to make a case for 1 more year.

Last edited:
Mane, I ain't feeling sorry for yall 1 tiny bit. 2018 & 2019 when tsu was 2-9 & 0-11; PB slid y'all Paw sideways with the claws out right up some tiger butt. So save your tears for the off season. McKinney going to bust the clock hoping to make a case for 1 more year.

Yeeaah…..oookaaay. So, I’m gonna just go now.

😜

Yeeaah…..oookaaay. So, I’m gonna just go now.

😜
See thank you! You killed any chance of the current occupant staying at TSU. Their was a noisy contingent clamoring for 1 more year, but ain't no way in hell now. I knew you mangy jungle rats could do it. I owe you a 2pc chicken & Biscuit special with a pepper and tap water from Frenchie's. I'll get it on the 2pc Tuesday special and bring it to you before the game on Saturday when ya'll come to Houston next year. 😁

See thank you! You killed any chance of the current occupant staying at TSU. There was a noisy contingent clamoring for 1 more year, but ain't no way in hell now. I knew you mangy jungle rats could do it. I owe you a 2pc chicken & Biscuit special with a pepper and tap water from Frenchie's. I'll get it on the 2pc Tuesday special and bring it to you before the game on Saturday when ya'll come to Houston next year. 😁
“Mangy jungle rats”?

The only thing my last-place, feel-good team of the year Golden Lions did was remind me to never give up, to stay in the game no matter the score, and put the spotlight back on your team. If you honestly think that my folks are or will be the reason y’all get rid of your coach, think again, OR at least take another look at y’all’s overall & conference standings. Your squad was up 31-7 at halftime…..AT HALFTIME! And you got the audacity…..wait…”big word alert”….you got the nerve to try to use my boys for some trumped up excuse for your ppl to get rid of y’all’s 3-8 season-producing coach?

Nope. The only thing my team did was remind your team that both were equal when it came to performance and ranking……LOW! The only difference was one low performance ranking team got too comfortable with the score & didn’t notice they’d become prey to the other low-ranking team (who’s STILL a 🦁), until it was too late. Even if your team had won, y’all still wouldn’t have a winning season, and still would gripe about your coach.

And btw, I prefer straight-out-the-grease chicken from Popeyes (mild). But thanks anyway.

See you next season.

“Mangy jungle rats”?

The only thing my last-place, feel-good team of the year Golden Lions did was remind me to never give up, to stay in the game no matter the score, and put the spotlight back on your team. If you honestly think that my folks are or will be the reason y’all get rid of your coach, think again, OR at least take another look at y’all’s overall & conference standings. Your squad was up 31-7 at halftime…..AT HALFTIME! And you got the audacity…..wait…”big word alert”….you got the nerve to try to use my boys for some trumped up excuse for your ppl to get rid of y’all’s 3-8 season-producing coach?

Nope. The only thing my team did was remind your team that both were equal when it came to performance and ranking……LOW! The only difference was one low performance ranking team got too comfortable with the score & didn’t notice they’d become prey to the other low-ranking team (who’s STILL a 🦁), until it was too late. Even if your team had won, y’all still wouldn’t have a winning season, and still would gripe about your coach.

And btw, I prefer straight-out-the-grease chicken from Popeyes (mild). But thanks anyway.

See you next season.
You missed my whole point. You may want to read my comment again. I wasn't putting any weight on the game. Some other people were. I wouldn't care if he beat your mangy team by 100pts, he needs to go.

Coming in her acting Brave.
Screenshot_20231119_030811_Chrome.jpg
Cut it out, and make sure you in Houston next year. Cause you gone eat this Frenchy's.😅😂🤣😇😇

Last edited:
“Mangy jungle rats”?

See you next season.
This is why she's MY girl!!!

Back