UAPB and SUcks...

Instead of that new-found confidence you seem to have in your team, quit runnin' your flap & have them play against JSU on November 23rd! The Muscle Milk is here, the uniforms have been cleaned and the mold/mildew is off the walls.........ya'll have an open date, JSU has an open date. Back up your yap, man up, and play the conference leaders........
......after the game is over, then MAYBE you can possibly talk that garbage you spittin'!

Oh, btw, welcome back to the Smack Board. I didn't see you after the TXSU game.:|

Last edited:
We will win!!!!:D

x1382074_10151753646590678_510046086_n.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qMpzdfDv4u.webp

Yea ok. :goof:

It's amazing what ONE win and ONE years supply of muscle milk will do for Grampax.

Don't worry Founder, Bayou Classic is just around the corner.

Instead of that new-found confidence you seem to have in your team, quit runnin' your flap & have them play against JSU on November 23rd! The Muscle Milk is here, the uniforms have been cleaned and the mold/mildew is off the walls.........ya'll have an open date, JSU has an open date. Back up your yap, man up, and play the conference leaders........
......after the game is over, then MAYBE you can possibly talk that garbage you spittin'!

Oh, btw, welcome back to the Smack Board. I didn't see you after the TXSU game.:|

Wise and I heard she fine too, do your thang Lioness, you make excellent points :lol:

Back