Tyler Perry Fans

jelli said:
Why none of the cast from the play is in the movie?
Good question....you can email him and/or post on his message board and ask him, though. I'm on his emailing list and he tends to address most questions that are asked of him.

I guess he gets main stream folks, so the movie will sell, or maybe the actors in the plays are NOT ready for the big screen...who knows. **shrugs shoulders**

Warndalyn said:
I guess he gets main stream folks, so the movie will sell, or maybe the actors in the plays are NOT ready for the big screen...who knows. **shrugs shoulders**

Good points and probably the case.

Warndalyn said:
Good question....you can email him and/or post on his message board and ask him, though. I'm on his emailing list and he tends to address most questions that are asked of him.

I'm sure the question has been posed to him before.
:topic:I just re-read my question and dang I need to take Vinita's english class :lol:

Warndalyn said:

He must email is answers to the fans directly becuase I didn't see any answers to questions on his message board.

Back